Cheating AI 100%

by killer1081

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating AI 100%

★★★★★ Apprentice
Right you can't say this game don't cheat after this 90th minute they get a penalty from me clearing the ball it hits the bar gose out my player clears it again another penalty WHAT THE HELL. EA really screwed this game up just give me my refund. What a load this game is.
Message 1 of 25 (15,541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating AI 100%

Community Manager

@killer1081 I have seen a great player use a bronze team to beat a much superior team. FIFA is a game of skill and there are times when you will come up against a player who is better than you. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 25 (15,738 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why do a 25 chem team play like gods EA just refund my money I'm done with you I'm going to the better game PES
Message 2 of 25 (15,465 Views)

Community Manager

@killer1081 I have seen a great player use a bronze team to beat a much superior team. FIFA is a game of skill and there are times when you will come up against a player who is better than you. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 25 (15,739 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This is offine squad battles lol chem is ment to mean better team play your a lier and an ea fan boy lol if a team with 30 chem play that well then why say it matters lol think what your saying. This game cheats plain and simple and I want a refund for a cheating game it's against the law.
Message 4 of 25 (15,394 Views)

Community Manager

@killer1081 As I said, FIFA is a game of skill and even when playing the AI you won't win all the time. In real life plenty of teams steal a draw or a win in the final moments, it's part of what makes football so enjoyable. 

If you are struggling with the game and finding it difficult then I would recommend watching a few FIFA pros on Youtube and seeing what they do. There are some great players on here and if you created a thread asking for tips they'd be happy to help.

Darko.png
Message 5 of 25 (15,395 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The fame don't cheat lol lier the ai just slide tackled my player after I took it past him and was given nothing no play on anything and they just scored 2 goals that was off side but not called really say its not cheating lol
Message 6 of 25 (15,394 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Your not answering my questions why do they play so well with very low chemistry when it's says the higher the better they play teams with better chem I beat easily 7-0 9-0
Message 7 of 25 (15,391 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
So EA now bullies it's players and calls them bad players because they beat the AI on ultimate against a 86* team with 100% chem then get beat off a mostly bronze team with 30 chem on World class just to show the problems the game has. No this is wrong and should not be the case, I can give many examples when the AI slide tackle a player no foul I get the ball with a stand tackle foul then my defenders running into each other in the box penalty lol this game trys to win or get the ai to shot so bad it brakes the game code and anomalies appear that's the problem true problem is the script for the game code has things it has to do but if you brake that move it doesn't like it and thing go crazy.
Message 8 of 25 (15,371 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If this game don't cheat why has the ai on my game just kicked off and scored they had 3 shots and scored all 3 wtf super shots volleys hahaha I hit the post and cross bar 11 times wtf
Message 9 of 25 (15,295 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I think they do their best, their not gods, just a developing game company, of course they have mistakes, but its up to us to like the good things this game has, and to demand solutions about the bad things, FIFA is a game that improves every year a bit, you cant blame them for buying the game and then finding out you dont like certain things, im sure if you keep trying you can beat cpu in squad battles all 4 matches in a row, its very hard yeah, but possible (ive done it) so please, lets work as a comunnity and making the game better between us all, instead of raging about everything and hate on it, sorry if I said anything wrong bro, its just my opinion
Message 10 of 25 (15,273 Views)