Re: Cheating AI 100%

by bohdia

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I'm winning all 4 matches all the time np but every other game sometimes 3 in a row play unrealistic players I know only to have 54 pace but beating my 93 paced player. This game is getting worse every year iv been playing for years and years and this is crazy the way it plays at times. Ie ball bouncing off player to go to them getting g sent off for shoulder barge lol or my favourite side tackle from behind on goal nothing given
Message 11 of 25 (4,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi ea. I would like to ask why it is possible for a 57 pace defender to turn and catch a 95 pace player in full stride receiving a through pass? How is it possible that a 65 dribbling player can control a ball better than a 90+ dribbling player? I can do this all day... If it is a game of skill would it not be a good idea to post a downloadable manual on tips and tricks for ball control etc? You could charge a minor fee if you want and make money from it as well, and we would get off your back. Ps is there any reason my players are sluggish in random games and fluent in others?
Message 12 of 25 (3,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are an idiot there's alot videos you caught cheating and you won't admit it.

Message 13 of 25 (3,845 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The referee tends to help the AI when you're winning in some games, there's also the nerf your players get when you winning as well, so yes, the AI cheats.

I was playing a Champions League Final and the moment I scored a goal, none of my midfielders could make a proper pass (lack of strengh and accuracy, even though they had more than tons of stamina left with +85 overall). Not to mention in the last 5 min. the referee kept giving the AI constant free kicks near my area, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong (in some cases I hadn't even touched the ball/player).

I still won that match, but again shows EA gives unfair advantage to the AI so you can have a challenge. I would love to know FIFA opinion on the fact they try to simulate the referee making bad calls (FIFA promotes fair play after all), EA would probably lose their license if this got FIFA attention.

Message 14 of 25 (3,778 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This game cheats, it's so obvious. Players don't respond on crucial moments (how obvious), run for a brief moment in the wrong direction allowing the ai to intercept the ball???? Ai never looses stamina, players with 70 pace can outrun players with 95 pace. The ball almost always (98% off the time) bounces back to the ai player, so unrealistic. Passing is not consistent. I conceded a lot of goals againt me because the ai decided the ball should go the other way. I hit the post so many times, really unrealistic. My 95 rated suarez misses at at open goal, not my fault i can assure you. And the list goes on and on. 

Message 15 of 25 (3,575 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just played 4 matches single player on ultimate and legendary against the ai in sb. I won every match despite the fact the ai cheats. The 5th match i loose because of a penalty that should not be a penalty. According to the stats i dominated the game. I get it, in real life even Barcelona doesn't win every game. This game however cheats to win, that is not the same. And don't keep saying this also happens with real soccer, even Barcelona can have a bad day. We the players can have a bad day, this game should decide that for us. 

Message 16 of 25 (3,570 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ea, also fix the delay in this game. It's really ridiculous. Ai players don't experience any delay, we do. Fifa is the only game i play with this ridiculous delay, even when i play sb against the ai??????????

Message 17 of 25 (3,569 Views)

★★ Guide

@IKobi_BladeFIFA is the most corrupt organisation in the history of civilization. As long as EA stands firm with their lies/denials of manipulation in gameplay; FIFA will take the license money.

Message 18 of 25 (3,540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The cheating AI is pretty obvious.

Our attackers miss shots on empty goals, the AI always knows where you strike penalties (all arrested sometimes), we need sometimes 15 shots to have score where the AI only needs 1 or 2.

And that's not all, defender that doesn't react when the ball is on our surface, attackers that doesn't react on the opposite side, and the AI that suddenly activates the god mode and destroy you after you dominated the entire game (without scoring of course), their goalkeepers that become superman...

I play FIFA since 2010, I have played a lot against AI in Legend and Champion level, I've never seen that, except for two modes: The Adventure (Alex Hunter) on FIFA 2019 and the Squad Battles since 2018.

And please, stop sending us patronizing answers, it's realy insulting and proves that you don"t read our complaints (the subject creator talked about the AI and not the online opponents), and that you just don't respect us. Of course we know we sometime are bad, we just want to win when we deserve to win and to lose when we deserve to loose. We are really tired of scripted games.

Message 19 of 25 (3,344 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

since we PAY you OWE us a fair game WITHOUT CHEATING

IS IT CLEAR?????????????

Message 20 of 25 (3,299 Views)