Re: Cheaters in every game

by Velanteg

Original Post

Cheaters in every game

★★ Apprentice

Tired finding lobby without cheaters.

Fairfight and reports are completely ineffective. Game become more and more flooded by cheaters soon it will be same as in Battlefront 1, where no one plays without cheats.

Game need real anticheat but devs still cannot even add kick vote option.

Message 1 of 5 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Would you consider changing from a PC game to purchasing a console instead? 

Message 2 of 5 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Console is a garbage with garbage controls. gamepad is completely useless * for shooters.

There no any reason to be more difficult to ban cheating players on PC than on console.

Message 3 of 5 (582 Views)

@mysweetescape13

Changing to a console will not solve the problem. 

Players should not be pushed to make the choice to buy the game on a certain platform purely on the fact that hackers are more frequent on some other platform.

Hacking is a big issue, which is of course not solved in a simple patch but should be acknowledged and tried to improve upon.

Yesterday was (one of the) the first day(s) I have encountered a blatant hacker in SWBF2. They are not very common in my region (yet), but they do spoil the game for many, many players. They aren't even hard to spot: one shotting players from the other side of the map, reaching 57 eliminations halfway in a blast match.

--------------------

Let's take a look at the situation from the previous game, SWBF1. More and more hackers joined the game later on, because of the game getting cheaper and cheaper. Hackers can re-buy the game and just go on hacking for like 15,-. The last time I opened SWBF1, there were multiple hackers in every game. And I am talking about one shotting, infinite-jetpack hacks. 

The price tag of SWBF2 is the main reason why the game isn't flooded with hackers yet. If the price is getting lower and lower throughout the years, more and more hackers will (probably) join the game. Since hacking is possible in SWBF2 (and downloadable from the web) it will certainly not be a technical barrier for them to join.

I had hoped for a more improved anti-hacking system, but that is secondary, I guess. It is also frustrating to have to film the hackers, edit the video, upload and report them. It takes such an amount of time and we as the players don't even know if it was helpful, if they are banned. After reporting so many hackers I feel like it absolutely doesn't care them if I do it. They just hope the hacker will get bored and leave the game.

IMO, punishments should be harder. EA should take a stand against hackers and completely delete one's account after it has been proven/banned. Not just the game, but the account.

Message 4 of 5 (566 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I agree, I extremely dislike consoles. Controllers are horrible and I can have nowhere near the precision I can wuth a mouse & keyboard.

I don't understand how we can encounter these clear & blatant hackers and everyone on the server can instantly agree someone is full of it wuth what they are doing, yet seemingly no action is taken or it must take months on end to make their official determination because we see the same name time after time. This has been the case with BF3, BF4, BF1, SWBF1, and thus game. We clearly see this people one shotting us nonstop, taking zero damage when getting lit up, etc. We see them with 60+ eliminations 4 mins into the round when the next closest person having 4-6 eliminations. I'm sorry... But it really cannot be that hard. They could just have 5-10 employees play for several hours among us and they'd easily identify several hackers a day. I bet that's a way higher track record than what's currently going on. And yes, they should have their entire Origin account banned.... All games forfeited. It's that big of a problem.
Message 5 of 5 (553 Views)