Cheaters in Titanfall/Titanfall 2

by Lowtech_Envy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheaters in Titanfall/Titanfall 2

★ Novice

There have been a few hard core cheaters in Titanfall recently.  I have contacted EA over the past month and no one has done anything.  What is my next course of action.  These are speed hacks and not just general "thinking someone is cheating."  Thanks in advanced.

Message 1 of 7 (3,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheaters in Titanfall/Titanfall 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lowtech_Envy

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the cheaters Frown It's never fun to get into a match with such players.

Can I ask if you've used this method of reporting via Origin?

Origin

1. Open your Friends List.
  2. Click the Add a Friend button.
  3. Search for the ID of the user you want to report.
  4. Click on their name to open the user's Profile.
  5. Click Report User and tell us what sort of problem you're having.

If you can, include this information:

• The screen name, Gamertag, PlayStation™Network online ID, or ID of the offender.
  • A screenshot of the action as it happens.
  • A screenshot of the main score screen.

Such cases are handled by our Term of Service team and the easiest way to provide required information to them is by steps listed above Standard smile

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,097 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Lowtech_Envy

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the cheaters Frown It's never fun to get into a match with such players.

Can I ask if you've used this method of reporting via Origin?

Origin

1. Open your Friends List.
  2. Click the Add a Friend button.
  3. Search for the ID of the user you want to report.
  4. Click on their name to open the user's Profile.
  5. Click Report User and tell us what sort of problem you're having.

If you can, include this information:

• The screen name, Gamertag, PlayStation™Network online ID, or ID of the offender.
  • A screenshot of the action as it happens.
  • A screenshot of the main score screen.

Such cases are handled by our Term of Service team and the easiest way to provide required information to them is by steps listed above Standard smile

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (3,098 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @EA_Ataashi

The problem is there have been numerous reports (20 plus) on certain players cheating.  NOTHING is done.  What recourse do we as players have?  We pay for games and nothing is done!!!!

Thanks

Message 3 of 7 (3,088 Views)

★ Novice

I've been a loyal follower of the Titanfall games for over 3 years, and I'll admit I'm not the best player, nor do I have the fastest machine, but there are issues with the level of cheating going on in these games that is ruining it for just about anyone who plays and isn't using a hack. Reporting the issues doesn't seem to do any good, and that in itself is an even bigger issue. Wall hacks and aim bots aside, EA is not policing the games, nor are they taking the complaints very seriously. There are speed issues (as mentioned in a previous thread), where some players seem to be able to move with unbelievable speed, so much so that it's impossible to score hits, or even react in time to avoid their assaults. If EA can't balance he server feeds to limit this type of activity what chance do those of us who just want to play the game for recreation have to enjoy the time we spend here. EA's excuse as to there not being any means they can employ on their side to make sure no hacks are being used seems like BS to me, and I think it's just because they don't want to cut into their profit margin in order to provide a level playing field for all users.

Message 4 of 7 (2,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's working on xbox 360 for sure 20 to 60 players during day in Americas

Message 5 of 7 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly origin for PC is garbage they let everyone hack

For ea games your best bet is to get a xbox one with the keyboard and mouse mod and use your PC for steam and stuff like that https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-one-games-mouse-and-keyboard-support/

Sadly titanfall isn't supported because in a way ea is sorta negligent but bey titanfall is still rocking on xbox 360 and xboxone you can build the best gaming PC in the world but if the game company is a lame duck then console is the better option it's better to cancel origin access and grab an xbox

Message 6 of 7 (2,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

we pay so much money to enjoy some time online playing some of our favorite games. i , for one am a titanfall enthusiast. i love the game. but now i go online to play and is full of cheaters....reported them but absolutely nothing is done. please tell me y i or any other person should pay for this nonsense???!!!??? if u want to sell more games then fix what is broken...now i go to steam to play online. take care ad hope u find the time to get rid of these idiots so the rest of the online community can enjoy a game once in a while.. DO SOMETHING!!!u have all the tech u need...if you dont fix the issue i am very sure your sales will be lagging...whatever.

Message 7 of 7 (2,213 Views)