Re: Cheaters in Battlefield 1. Video proof from this morning.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Cheaters in Battlefield 1. Video proof from this morning.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Why are cheaters still tolerated in 2020?

I wanted to play some Battlefield 1 this morning and I got on an official DICE server. As soon as I entered and there was a cheater. So I rejoined the server as spectator and recorded him cheat.

Here is a link to the video I just uploaded. He was even advertising a website where to get cheats....

Why does DICE tolerate this?

<link removed>

(CM: Edited to remove name and shame per forum rules)

Message 1 of 2 (611 Views)

Re: Cheaters in Battlefield 1. Video proof from this morning.

Community Manager

Hi @Mouldread

Thanks for looking to bring cheaters to our attention. I've edited the post to remove the link as naming and shaming would be against our forum rules. I'm afraid we're not able to action reports on the forum.

Could you report this through the official channel? It's been set-up so reports are routed directly through to the team who can investigate it. This link will outline how: Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (587 Views)