Re: Cheaters Dominating The Weekend League

by sonicorchid783

Original Post

Cheaters Dominating The Weekend League

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Good morning, dear support.

Today I faced an opponent using a trainer that gives full chemistry to his players and squad. All the players from his squad were out of position (for example: Opara as LD, Carvajal as LE, two wing backs as center backs and other players I can't remember now). Also, the hacker was using a tool that concedes to all shots on goal the timed shot power (I could see the yellow light flashing everytime he managed to score a goal). The player ID is [Removed by CM]

Well... I don't know what you gonna do about this situation. But I'm so sick. For me, FIFA is done, not just because the global issue we are facing, but actually because the development team are covering their eyes about the same problems that affects the game every year - cheaters, poor servers and broken gameplay. That's it. I am retiring my joystick and preserving my health. In the end of the day, I'll not losing anything special from this game anymore. For those who stay, good luck.

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @moonr4h, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have reported them but nothing has happened as this cost me, 11 wins last weekend. I finished 10-20 but i encountered 5 losses from cheaters either forcing a dnf. Now i have to qualify which im not happy about this shouldn't be in the game.

Is there anything that can be done? 

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)