Cheater players

by kovi75k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheater players

★★★ Novice

Dear Origin!

Star Wars Battlefront was the first and the last game I bought from you. The game is unplayable, full of cheating players and you do nothing.

Even against those who cross the wall, they go through the wall and run as fast as Sonic. It does not take half a minute and it has more kills than I ever did in a game. From the player's name it is possible to know that he is a cheater. I'm already down.

Then there are those who shoot a mile from a shot so I do not even see them, so I'm constantly moving. Then I have to shoot somebody several times, not die, then turn right and execute one (yes, ONE) shot. I get to the distant point of the track from where it is, or it takes me a minute to get close to the battle, so that they will be shot again after about three shots.

Unfortunately, it's pretty common that the game is just a rush. Unfortunately, every game is dominated by some players. When I try to get rid of it, in most cases it just stops. Of course, there is always plenty to stay and I can not write any cheaters.

I also have to mention the distribution of players. Why is it that you can go 10 battles one after the other so that the composition of the two sides does not change? It's not my problem that 50-50 percent is the strength of the two teams, but how can it be 90-10 !!! This is even worse when I get to the winning side.

Then I would mention a program bug. At the beginning of the game, Challenges worked if I did, so I got the reward for it and got a new one. Then something happened and it stopped. If I do one, I get the reward for it, but I do not get a new one. If I do not perform only half of a game, it will jump back to the original state. This was a long time ago that did not work that way. I tried to reinstall it, but nothing changed. I was just hoping that the origin would fix it. But at least half a year is nothing.

So here are some problems. I wish I could say that I hope that anything changes, but unfortunately I do not believe it.

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheater players

★★★★★ Expert

@kovi75k@mysweetescape13

If you have any suspected players to report, see this page here and submit as much proof as possible: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment .

If you do this, trust me you will make a difference. To you it may appear that nothing is being done but that is far from the truth.

Closed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (607 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Pro

I can absolutely concur that the organizations do nothing with cheating, hacking, exploiters, ... even EA.

Here is a list of the cheaters I have reported on EA, and Microsoft Xbox, directly. HINT: Due to EA AnswersHQ user Rules and Guidelines, no Naming and Shaming the names are hidden. And YET after two years of consistently showing photographs, videos of the player cheating, hacking, exploiting, that individual still participates in games.

etc

Message 2 of 3 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kovi75k@mysweetescape13

If you have any suspected players to report, see this page here and submit as much proof as possible: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment .

If you do this, trust me you will make a difference. To you it may appear that nothing is being done but that is far from the truth.

Closed.

Message 3 of 3 (608 Views)