Cheater in draft

by egoman001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheater in draft

★★★★★ Apprentice

was in the semi-final of the draft, played a guy from a different planet because I don't know what language that was, I scored a pen in the 2nd minute, I paused to sub on a better CM & I got backed out of UT..

No EA, it's not my internetconnection because I never had this problem. And I tried to claim a new draft token on EAs website but I don't get it..

Message 1 of 8 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheater in draft

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @egoman001. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (476 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

It’s more likely to be servers than a cheater honestly. It happened to me 3 times the weekend leave and I only played 18 games 

Message 2 of 8 (480 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @egoman001. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I never had a problem till that game.
Message 4 of 8 (450 Views)

★★★★ Novice

darko darko darko .. ur responds sounds like a robotic message . please stop acting like u dont know how beatiful is fifa this year . please .aprreciate it ..

Message 5 of 8 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hahahah SOLUTION!!! hahaha so funny man so funny 

Message 6 of 8 (434 Views)

Community Manager

Are you interested in help @DON387ADNAN?

If so did you try the steps I linked above?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (431 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here we are 4 years later, same non-answers to the same God damn problem! So sad!

Message 8 of 8 (131 Views)