Re: Cheat ! A Dino and Cat in normal multiplayer turf takeover

by Yionos

Original Post

Cheat ! A Dino and Cat in normal multiplayer turf takeover

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, 

I want to warn you that someone [name removed]  is cheating to use a Dino/Cat in normal gamemode turf takeover.

He is not invincible, he can be killed, revived and healed, he is able to use his abilities like the charge or the mega blasts(i dont remember the names), he is a dino when on the plant side and a cat on the zombie side. I have this screenshot of him when he killed me and at the end of another game. I hope he will get banned soon.

Message 1 of 4 (715 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Yionos 

This is a problem that's being addressed.  Can't post names in the forums, just fyi.  @pandareno1999 can point you in the "right" direction to report hackers and there's a few other topics active now regarding the same issue.

Message 2 of 4 (690 Views)

★★★ Guide
they're raising more and more, tonight another ''new'' one appeared, used some kind of weird Imp variant, probably was needed to be introduced but EA/popcap decided to not, but the files remained in the game.
Message 3 of 4 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sorry, I did not know I wasn't allowed to post names, I tried to report him but the origin system wasn't working at that moment and couldn't find this player in the origin search bar.

thank you for your answers.

Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)