Chaos and Unfair gamemodes

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Chaos and Unfair gamemodes

★★★★★ Guide

I have an idea for these new game modes that would be very chaotic and hard to master.

In Chaos gamemode, there is a chance that any unit you order would not be affiliated to either side, It starts at 0% for the first unit to be ordered (depending who managed to order a scout/harvester first) and rises as more units are ordered. The percentage rises and falls by 3% per unit that is ordered by either side. You don't want to order a disruptor only to realize its going attack your base.

Unfair game mode is very different compared to Chaos gamemode, but both can be combined into one very spicy match.

In unfair gamemode, the same applies but instead of the ordered unit not being affiliated to either side, it has a chance to spawn on the enemy's side and be their unit. Now you have to destroy your own unit that you gave to the enemy! The percentage is based on how many units you have subtracted by your enemy's. If its 0, then 20%; if its 1, then 30%, if its 2, then 40% and so on. If its -1, then 15%, if its -2, then 10%; if its -3, then 5%; if its -4, then 0%.

When both game modes are combined, the parameters for a unit are applied in Chaos before Unfair. This makes it possible for a rockworm to spawn in your enemy's base who is not on your (or your enemy's) side.

I can explain how this works in game,

I have two accounts, BarneyTheDino and EInarThePillager; I run a practice match in either of those gamemodes.

Barney's GDI with Dr. Liang, Missile Squad, Shock-wave troopers, War Dogs, Rhino, Predator and Sandstorm.

Einar's Nod with Seth, Laser squad, Flame troopers, Cyber Wheels, Buggy, Tick tank and Banshee.

Both accounts start with 1 scout and harvester. Einar then orders 2 laser squads.

If the match is an Unfair game-mode:

If Barney orders a Shock-wave Trooper, it has a 10% chance of joining Nod and spawning at Einar's base.

If Einar orders a Tick Tank, it has a 40% chance of joining GDI and spawning at Barney's base.

If the match is a Chaos game-mode:

If either Barney or Einar orders a unit, the unit has a 18% chance of being unaffiliated.

If the match is a Chaos and Unfair game-mode:

If either Barney or Einar orders a unit, the unit has a 18% chance of being unaffiliated.

Whether or not the 18% chance fails, it then checks for Unfair gamemode.

Message 1 of 1 (209 Views)