Re: Changes/Improvement

by Shammahpl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changes/Improvement

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I hope EA can fix/change 2 things that annoys me. One: If I muted the music, why do I have to hear music in halftime and after full time? Second: I would like to see only score and time in the left corner. I don't care about stats during the game, better, i don't care about stats at all. if stats could be as on option in settings, that would be great.

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Shammahpl Solid feedback. Thanks! 

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Shammahpl Solid feedback. Thanks! 

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Half of my request had been change, stats under score can be turn off only time and score is showing. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome. You don't know how much better is fifa now for me. I'm not really worry anymore about the music in half time and end of the game but it should be option, turn off all music everywhere. But like I said. Taking away stats under score satisfies me.

I do not know if this counts for Fifa21 but it would be nice to have friend's team shown when the game is loading like it was in fifa19 instead some useless info that i am positive is not even true.

Ability to chose if you want to play during day or night would be nice also. The reason for this is that some stadiums have very visually hard to play on shade from that stadium design. It would be OK if I would just watch the game but when my player is running between sunny and shady areas, my eyes are trying to pop out pf my eye sockets.

The one thing I miss the most that used to be available was training. You could choose one players to up to whole team, against number of opponents you want to play again or just against GK. 11 on 1. Of course the camera view was from side like co-op. If in training ability to change the camera would be possible that would me more awesome feature. You could take Volta, Champions league, Draft and give us training back. If that would be possible, train with your friend against AI, and choosing from 1 to 11 opponents against me and my friend controlling other team would blow my mind. I do not know how much work is involved and why training was removed from PC, but it was great tool that I enjoyed in previous fifas. only with your friend training was never available. It's like Co-op but we can adjust number of players in our team and in AI.

I always have those ideas when I play with my brother but I forget them because i never write down what I think at that moment Frown 

I don't know if anyone will read this in this old post so I will also post it in newer I created. 

Thank you again for that one great change with stats under the score.     

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)