Changes I Suggest For Sims Mobile

by PeacefulLllama

Original Post

Changes I Suggest For Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sims Mobile is a great game. I've been really addicted to it for the past few weeks. But, we all have to admit it can be stressful A LOT of the time. So, here are a few of my ideas that I suggest. Feel free to comment your own ideas! :eahigh_file:

Personal Neighborhoods: I don't know if anyone has come up with this, but I have thought about this for a bit. Players could be given an option to create a neighborhood. They could control the outdoor decorations, choose team quests, hang out in neighbor's houses, interact, and monitor the chat. Players could find the neighborhood, by searching it up or seeing it in a "Neighborhood Finder" page. They could request to join, and see their sim's house in the neighborhood and be able to interact and visit with other sims once the request is accepted. There would be a five house limit and a option to move out of the neighborhood. 

More Sim Cash & Simoleons Paid: It always ticks me off when I see my sim working for 7 hours and she only makes around $200 in Simoleons. I honestly think they should be paid $100 more simoleons then they are now. 

Contests: Your sim could enter in fashion contests and design contests. 

Assigning Izzy GendersBefore He Makes The Clothing: I've gotten clothing for men when I've only had women playable and it's a waste of fashion gems. Of course I'll end up having a man playable at some point and I'll use the men's clothing, but for now it's useless. I wish we could assign Izzy genders before he makes the clothing.

That's all I have for now Standard smile 

Like I said above, feel free to comment your ideas or what you think of mine! 

Message 1 of 4 (907 Views)

Re: Changes I Suggest For Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Great ideas @PeacefulLllama! By the way increasing your sim’s level in a career increases the simoleons earned. So if you advance their level up to 10 they earn 450 simoleons from a long shift, but I think they should earn more Standard smile 

Message 2 of 4 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Years later & they haven't done either lol Angry  Those are great ideas!

Message 3 of 4 (512 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

As this thread is a bit older now, I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you've got further feedback or ideas you'd like to provide on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread instead and we'll be happy to take a look Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (485 Views)