Change the C&C Rivals Champions

by pontiki123451

Original Post

Change the C&C Rivals Champions

★★★★★ Apprentice

I started playing the game a few days after the launch. I was tracking it because i love the  C&C games released before. At first i thought it would be a very bad game because it would be released on phones and tablets. But while playing the game i changed my mind. They did a very good job with the gameplay after all. I also noticed that the game is not pay to win most of the times. While playing i found out that even if your opponent has 2 levels higher units than yours you can still win. But i was thinking about Rivals Champions Events. If we name them Rivals Champions why do we need the levels? We want to see players that have actually mastered a strategy with the deck that they have chosen right? So why dont we let all the players contest not with their level of units but with their tactics and strategy? Sure pay to win players can still use high level units in the ranked matches, no problem with that. But i would personally like to see players struggling to win because of their wrong strategy and not because their opponent has higher levels. In this way the game will still be fair for everybody,  the battles will be amazing to watch and the game wont change that much since the Rivals Champions are only events and dont interfere with the core ranked gameplay. I would like to hear what the developers and the community has to say about this idea. I personally would love to see this happening in a future update.

Message 1 of 1 (125 Views)