Re: Change character hobby??

by Demaryth

Original Post

Change character hobby??

★ Novice

Okay so I finally got the oven for my house to start the cooking hobby, well I made a 2nd sim in the same household (not my main) and made them do the culinary hobby... well now it wants my main to check out the culinary hobby and I can't seem to switch it from the secondary character to the main, what do I do?!?!?! I need to complete that quest. zZz

Message 1 of 8 (737 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem here. It’s infuriating.
Message 2 of 8 (710 Views)

From what I can tell only one person per household can have the culinary hobby at a time. Can you fulfil the quest with the other Sim?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 8 (701 Views)

★ Novice

how flipping long does that take? xD

Message 4 of 8 (682 Views)

That depends on you I guess. How much time do you need to fulfil all the hobby requirements?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 8 (666 Views)

★★ Novice
So once you complete the hobby you accidentally assigned to another person, you can redo it with another Sim?
Message 6 of 8 (649 Views)

Only one Sim at a time can have the hobby, if you made a mistake you can change the hobby. If you don't have another hobby unlocked yet you'll have to unlock that first (either by leveling or by buying the hobby). 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 8 (630 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks, I'll consider that the best possible answer available. They should definitely give a warning to players that only one Sim can have a hobby at one time.
Message 8 of 8 (611 Views)