Change FIFA 21 Ultimate team name after deleting the club

by Miraclex26x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change FIFA 21 Ultimate team name after deleting the club

★★★★★ Novice

How to change FIFA 21 Ultimate team name after deleting the club and making a new one ?

Message 1 of 20 (7,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change FIFA 21 Ultimate team name after deleting the club

Community Manager

Hey @Miraclex26x if you have already used up the club rename then it will not be possible to change your club name again.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (7,287 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Miraclex26x if you have already used up the club rename then it will not be possible to change your club name again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 20 (7,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

Yeah of course i already used it for my previous club and that progress should have been deleted too after deleting my club .

How EA just deleting the players and the coins and leave the basic things the same and don't delete them???

There should be another way to change the club name after deleting the club,

FIFA players can't keep that random name that EA give us and stuck with it all the year!!

You have to try to find a solution and fix that issue next update.

Message 3 of 20 (7,284 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Miraclex26x this is working as it should and not something which is likely to change.

I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 20 (7,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko That literally makes no sense. Whats the point of starting a new club if you cant make anything new and have to keep the same club name.
Message 5 of 20 (7,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko This issue needs to be fixed immediately. I refuse to play without customization of a game that cost a lot of money. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to change your club name after deleting everything permanently. Its called a reset for a reason meaning objectives as well
Message 6 of 20 (7,159 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Dionatergoal321 I will pass your feedback on but I am not aware of any plans to change how this works.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 20 (7,144 Views)

N

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA please can you change my name on ultimate name my name now is Premier League and I can't change can you change to France please?

Message 8 of 20 (7,095 Views)

Re: N

Community Manager

Sorry to say @dendolol_denis but if you have used up the rename then it is not possible to change your club name again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 20 (7,056 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This makes literally 0 sense, I paid 4k money to buy this game, I create a club, didn't like the starter pack I chose, decided to delete the club and start afresh only to realise objectives are not reset, this is something I should have been informed of before deleting the club, now I can't rename my club, do the objectives and I can't even go back. this is a joke. this needs to be fixed immideately or this is the last FIFA game I ever spend money on.

Message 10 of 20 (6,954 Views)