Re: Cats and Dinos in normal multiplayer rounds

by Jumpy_Bumblebee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cats and Dinos in normal multiplayer rounds

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We were playing a normal Turf Takeover round and there was a player in-game that was playing on the plant team and he/she was using a dinosaur. I was very surprised as I never saw this in normal gameplay. After the round ended, the player showed up in the top group for three of the five achievements. This time the skin appeared to be a zombie goat instead of a plant dinosaur (all the while we are in normal multiplayer and the player is on the plant team). Has anyone else seen this type of hack/bug/issue? The player was nearly invincible. After that round, we were on Moon Base, and he/she was on Zombie faction. The player's goat was ridiculously fast and then he/she was able to become a cat in-game... It was unbelievable. Is this a known issue? 

Message 1 of 6 (732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 2 of 6 (691 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 6 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]

https://twitter.com/slaker/status/1123744372577665024?s=21

"Anyone caught playing as an invalid character in PVP will be permanently banned. This is not okay and ruins the experience of others."

Message 3 of 6 (639 Views)

★ Guide

Oooh. I'm curious if this will really happen. Thinking Let's hope!

Message 4 of 6 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Jumpy_Bumblebee wrote:

Oooh. I'm curious if this will really happen. Thinking Let's hope!

There would seem to be a lot of layers of bureaucracy in-between the good guys and the bad guys.  So - hopefully, but don't hold your breath?

Message 5 of 6 (610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the link! This explains a lot. 

Message 6 of 6 (595 Views)