Cats & Dogs Vet Clinic

by sophielatimer26

Original Post

Cats & Dogs Vet Clinic

★ Novice
I have a family that bought and built a vet clinic on an empty lot. Ever since the latest patch, manage worlds says they own the clinic but when I go on the "manage businesses" tab on their UI it says neither of them own any clinics. However, I can still manage employees and allow/disallow new customers within the clinic grounds.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Re: Cats & Dogs Vet Clinic

Champion

@sophielatimer26, as with every problem that a person has with the Sims 4, the first thing we need to ask is if you have any Mods or Custom Content (CC) in your game. Thinking  Even if it seems it would have noting to do with the Cats & Dogs EP or owning a business, CC and Mods can still affect your game in strange ways!  Shocked

If you do have Mods or CC, then you will have to temporarily remove them to see if that clears up the problem.  If it doesn't, then you know it is not the Mods or CC causing the problem!  But, if removing your CC and Mods fixes the problem, you will have to add them back one at a time to see which one is the culprit. Disappointed

If that doesn't help, or if you don't even play with CC or Mods, then then next thing to do is to try to repair your game through Origin. Wink

And if that doesn't work, then we will get someone else to help us figure this out! Raised eyebrow

Either way, please report back to us! 

Best of luck and Happy Simming! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

Re: Cats & Dogs Vet Clinic

★ Novice
Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately neither removing all mods nor repairing the game fixed the issue. I have remembered however that I recently updated to the digital deluxe version after paying for origin access. Could this new update have affected the issue?
Message 3 of 3 (252 Views)