Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Career mode suggestion

by martinmiller1990

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career mode suggestion

★★★★ Novice
I am unsure how this would as I am not a gaming designer or pretend to know as much.
However a few things I would always love to see happen in fifa career are:

A improved scouting system maybe similar to an app called WhoScored I realise it cannot have all the details that such games as fm have however I think something like this app would be great

I would love to have players promoted from youth, I don’t believe having the ability to play the youth teams would be realistic however being able to view players stats and maybe cherry pick from these players
I would love to be able to control existing managers i.e change teams

I have also always felt the rating system seems a bit odd as good players are only usually rated from 70 to 100 which leaves not much space for average players, for expample if ronaldo is rated at 90 players like mahrez could be rated as high 70’s players like Lingard rated high 60 or 70, I believe it would help differentiate teams I.e stoke shouldn’t have players rated as good as Barcelona players

Thank you would love to see some of these in place however I do still enjoy FIFA as it is now
Message 1 of 2 (50 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Career mode suggestion

Community Manager

@martinmiller1990 Thanks for the post, nice and informative and with some interesting ideas.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

All Replies

Re: Career mode suggestion

Community Manager

@martinmiller1990 Thanks for the post, nice and informative and with some interesting ideas.  

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs