Career mode idea

by mspencer936

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career mode idea

★ Guide

One of the main problems that I think I have with career mode are the screens and different menus that go untouched for many years. I think one way they could improve the general navigation would be to update the career tab so that it resembles these screen from the journey when you're looking at all of the options for teams and you see all of the information about the team. If you could change it so that you see a screen like this but with your manager and you can just scroll through the different seasons and just see all of the transfer records and league records from those years. This is just one idea but I think that they should make more screen in career mode follow this look as it looks better than what it does now.

Idk if you can see the pictures so tell me if you cant.

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Career mode idea

Community Manager

@mspencer936 Thanks for the feedback, it's an interesting thought and I'll pass it onto the FIFA team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mspencer936 Thanks for the feedback, it's an interesting thought and I'll pass it onto the FIFA team. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also you get emails from your players but you cant reply or give the players objectives

Message 3 of 4 (301 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah and if it would be cool if it could affect your relationship with the player so if Ronaldo asked to play more and you told him to do one he'd probably ask to leave
Message 4 of 4 (288 Views)