Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Career Mode

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

Hi, as a career mode player fan, I think if the user could pick more than one team it would open a world of new possibilities! Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @PistoleroPierce.

Darko 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @PistoleroPierce.

Darko 

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

Darko 

play for a league 2 side for a couple of season get at least a 85 overall rating and then request a transfer, once you get a transfer to the club you want in my case manchester united i move but never get into the starting lineup the whole season is just sim match season upon season. Created 4 different career but same result. My first career i created i started at a low league club moved to man united and it was fine but when i moved to Real Madrid with a 90 rated player the same thing happened and it was sim match for the whole season every single game. This has happened on fifa 18 as well, but not as bad as this. Apart from this it would be nice if fifa 20 you able to be subbed into a game e.g after returning from injuries or even just have the option to start the match or come on during a game. Many people have been complaining that Career mode especially, player career does not get enough attention and there are not many improvement each year. Please try to change this if possible.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@PistoleroPierceThis is an amazing idea I think we should definitely be able to have an option to pick more than one team just like in NBA 2K games.
We should also have a youth league in Career Mode that you can switch from your regular team just like in NHL games.

Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help