Career Mode Suggestions.

by Dimitri88Vegas

Original Post

Re: Career Mode Suggestions.

★ Apprentice
@Dimitri88Vegas It’s sad that most of these features were in fifa 07 and this era
Message 41 of 165 (1,146 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Also, specifically about Argentina's league: after the 23 game tournament there will be a Cup divided in 2 groups with 11 games per team and the winner of each group plays the Final.  It was pretty boring to do training sessions every 5 days and not a single game to be played, which surprises me that the engineers haven't looked in to the season since the schedule matches the exact same games.

And I'm hoping that the Copa Sudamericana gets added, because technically I had qualified for that Cup by finishing in 10th place.

Message 42 of 165 (1,107 Views)

Hi! I add 2 new.

• That in the press conferences after a title the players can interrupt to celebrate or wet the DT as it happens in some leagues.
  • That the club can be more permissive at the time of renewing contracts since many times you can not leave the player happy and at the same time leave the club happy by not offering high salaries compared to the rest of the team.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 43 of 165 (1,027 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Dimitri88Vegas wrote:

• That the club can be more permissive at the time of renewing contracts since many times you can not leave the player happy and at the same time leave the club happy by not offering high salaries compared to the rest of the team.

I'd also like the ability to tell a player, "sorry, we're not re-signing you because you don't fit in our plans". I had a player on an expiring contract that I wanted to get rid of because I needed the roster space, and I couldn't release him because  I apparently "released too many players". So letting his contract expire was my only option. However, the player really wanted to come back and thus kept asking me to arrange a meeting to renew his contract. I staved it off for a while by lying (the only option the game gave me), promising him a meeting he will never get, but eventually the player got mad that the meeting never happened and complained to the board, who then got mad at me and demanded I re-sign this player.

I eventually resolved it when I delegated his contract renegotiation and insisted on lowball terms- which he predictably did not accept- but I could have avoided all this by being able to simply tell him, "sorry, we're not re-signing you."

Message 44 of 165 (1,019 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@leesaru also...the team that put this together must REALLY add many more questions. Liverpool is undefeated my manager keeps getting the question "it's been a rough stretch. how will your team respond?" or something like that. what rough stretch?
Message 45 of 165 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

1. add the voiceover that told us what your league table standings are. it was in 16, so why is not in here now?
2. when a manager turns down or accepts an international job, post it in the news. seems to be way too much single player/goals scored in the news wires.

Message 46 of 165 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

1. if EA wants to keep Volta in FIFA 21....have it as DLC. THAT IS FREE. IMPO, this was SO not asked for by so many.

Message 47 of 165 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@chaliaaaj10 If we could get an option to upgrade our stadiums once every 4-5 years that would be wonderful. but I guess that comes down to money and licensing
Message 48 of 165 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

another one.....when your team wins their league.....there is a celebration on the field.....not when they clinch the League Cup match, but when they clinch the division.

Message 49 of 165 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

aNOTHER one.....when a great player retires, what about an end of game celebration and/or a final press conference.

Message 50 of 165 (926 Views)