December - last edited December
Take notes from Football Manager
We want things like VAR, in game shououts to motivate your players from the sidelines and during half time tell them if theyre playing good or stay calm etc and be able to advice any player alone, loans with option to buy; top previous goal scorers of the league or champions league get mentioned by commentary staff. transfers are realistic and players in big teams are very hard to get unless you pay twice the price and not like now in career mode where messi can go th Lyon or marcleo or ramos joining barcelona , under 19 teams or at least make big clubs with lots of money to be able to buy some minors clubs to get players from them
Players retiring should be a bigger deal.
In my most recent season a player was retiring and I hadn't played him much all year but he never complained. So before the last game of the season the player chat feature pops up and the guy asked to play in the final game to say goodbye to the fans. I think oh that's a cool feature so I respond positively and say he can play.
Now I start him in the game and play him the entire first half I sub him off just after half time expecting the crowd to get excited and him to walk off and wave to the fans... Nope nothing, no fan fare, no cut scene other than the normal subbing off, couldn't even get a mention the entire game about him retiring they did mention the other teams player that was retiring though. So disappointing but then I think okay maybe I'll at least get a message saying thanks for playing me... again nothing.
Even random no name players should get shown some type of appreciation when they walk off the pitch for the final time. There should be a mention in the news section as well. Maybe not every player but your players definitely and superstars especially. I can't imagine a player like Messi just walking quietly into the sunset with even a mention. Superstars like that could even get some appreciation from away crowds in the final few away matches of the games.
On a different but related note players also sometime decide to retire during the season due to poor performance orcdiminsihed skills. Players don't always give a year long notice of retirement sometimes it happens later in the year. Also maybe give the option of trying to talk a player out of retirement. Of course it shouldn't always work but it'd be interesting to go to a key player and say I know you want to retire but can we convince you to stick around one more year or 6 months until we get someone suitable to replace you.
So yeah make retiring players more interesting at the end and ad a bit more randomness to it.
I actually play Player Career Mode more than the Manager's.
I'd love to see some attention being put on it because some simple features are missing for this mode.
Here are some of them:
That's all I can think of.
I would like to request input career manager mode in proceed mode(auto playing whole match view). Sometime, if i busy i want to open some match for proceed mode (auto playing whole match view with substitute player, team management, etc...). I wanna FIFA career manager mode as like as real manager view. If you will be manager you will see your team match in seater.
Sorry for my wrong english.
1) I would include actual voices in the negotiations. The other day I was falling asleep in front of the TV because of how quiet it is.
2) I left in a previous separate post, but for Argentina's league include the Copa de la Superliga and Copa Argentina, along with teams from 2nd Division to make a more complete schedule. Also, the teams when they score have their own chant. I'm a fan of Argentinos Juniors and the fans chant "AR-GEN-TI-NOS" when they score. Also, aside from the long flags there should also be flags with the teams logo.
3) During halftime being able to talk to the players.
4) Before big games, there should be scenes of the fans cheering for the players in the practice before the game and also the bus arriving to the stadium and being "greeted" by the opponents fans.
5) For younger kids, setting up tactics and explaining the difference between one and the other. FIFA is very complex for a 10 year old who just wants to play a game.
6) When negotiating a clause, give us an idea of what to ask for.
7) Aside from inidividual training, there should be a chance to train players as a group. Since goalkeepers all train the same, why not group them and pick 2 specific trainings for that week for goalkeepers? And be able to do that for the different groups, plus separating physical training for the teams daily and when to set up rest time and when to do double shifts.
More ideas: it would be great if we could search for players by a specific skill. For example, I like to have wingers with 85-90 in speed, but it's too hard to find them unless I know the players. And here's an idea of what I mean about the fans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqfcuT1BB0&t=88s -this was in the 2nd leg of the semifinal when they were gonna play Boca Juniors on the road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6Fe4oT1OU -a summary of how the fans in Argentina are. I used Argentinos Juniors as an example because I'm a fan of the team
Also, really important: the referee's jersey can't match either team. It's very frustrating when I'm trying to play quickly and I think that the referee is an opponent. I refereed for 3 years and I always made the best effort to have a completely different color than any other player on the field.
December - last edited December
Another person said about editing positions and I agree: I started with Argentinos Juniors and Miljevic is a CAM but they made him a CDM
I think the big thing for me is that I want more customization. I'm a creative guy and I'd like to be able to "set the rules" of career mode and imagine a different soccer world if I so choose.
More specifically I'd like:
That's all I can think of for now. If I think of more, I'll post them.