Re: New setting slider

by kennyking1

Original Post

Re: Career Mode Suggestions.

★★★★ Apprentice

Another thing on transfers: when a team develops a player and sell them, there's usually a 10% clause on a future sale, but I always get nickel and dimed and have to sell without a clause or, at the most, 5%.  Plus now there have been changes on future transfer fees between Conmebol and Uefa: for example Nicolás González is about to leave Stuttgart and might be going to Napoli or Milan and Argentinos Juniors will get a small percentage of that sale as well.

And there should be the option of "loan to buy" when negotiating a loan for a player.

Message 151 of 165 (818 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@chaliaaaj10 I think loan with option to buy has been confirmed for '21. So at least that will be in the game.
Message 152 of 165 (798 Views)

Re: Player career mode missing features

★ Guide
@MrMack80 what matters is, will ea listen? A customer care can only help with feedback.
EA almost makes billions from games like FIFA and NFL. The profit is to an extent that they are thinking of taking over WB Games and thereby its best selling title batman arkham Knight. This will further increase their monopoly of revenue from lootboxes.

Comming onto the point of improving career mode: They might not improve career mode simply because it does not deal with FIFA points. If career mode is improved, which I think has a lot of room for improvement and it does not need you to be a game developer to recognize this, they will somehow introduce fifa points dealing with that as well.
This is because they know that an improved career mode will take away player's involvement from hectic and certainly not as enjoyable experience of ultimate team broken game mode.
Message 153 of 165 (773 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks!  I'm surprised that I read some of the things that we've wrote here will be implemented on FIFA '21.  If the Dept of Transportation from Los Angeles contacted me and made changes in the city, anything is possible Large smile

Message 154 of 165 (758 Views)

PLAYER CAREER MODE

★★★★★ Novice

Before I start, I just want to say i genuinely love the game and I'm enjoying my time with it but these comments I said will just make it more exciting to play

1.) I feel there should be a set of accomplishments to be achieved each time you enter club for you to captain

2.)there should be more attention focused on the player when he comes into new team in the commentary section (there's no sort of debut goal announcement when he scores. He is just treated like a random player)The player's name isnt even announced when they're introducing each member of the team and the beginning of the match when they are lined up. His name isnt even mentioned at all. They just say "this player scored two goals in his last match."

3.) There should be an opportunity for the player to have press conferences as well cut scenes with manager, applying to have more play time, play more roles on the team etc

4.) There is no way of editing the morale of the player 

Whether he is sad or happy or enjoying his time in the club

5.) Appearance: there needs to be tattoos added when editing the player

6.)it would be fun if we can take off our Jersey when we celebrate as well as the consequences that come with it such as the yellow card

7.) There should also be after match interviews just like in the alex hunter series. I'm not saying it should be a story mode, I'm just saying it should be more in depth on the player

Message 155 of 165 (713 Views)

★★ Novice

EA this game is something else can you guys please fix the AI penalties. Every time we win a penalty in my players career mode I walk away because I know that Messi is going to miss the penalty. In the penalty shootouts can you at least make them competitive, there have been numerous times where the other team did not score or my team missed all the penalties by hitting them wide or off the post. The penalty taking for FIFA 21 needs to be way better.

Message 156 of 165 (678 Views)

Player career

★★★★★ Novice

It would be really cool if the manager kept you as a substitute at the beginning of the match and bring you on later in the match to help out the team

But this would only happen if the player is not at full energy on match day

If you are to do this, enable the function  to simulate to the point where you are being brought on

Message 157 of 165 (603 Views)

Player career complaint

★★★★★ Novice

For some reason, each time a new season starts, I'm being regarded as a new player in the club I've already spent a year in, my record breaking goals are not even remembered as if I didnt score them to begin with and it's quite frankly annoying. Please look into it

Message 158 of 165 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me Too

Message 159 of 165 (588 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It would be great if we start a career mode on FIFA 20 to be able to continue it on FIFA 21.  I "cheated" and brought down the computer level to Professional and have been winning Cups with Argentinos Juniors, but when I get FIFA 21 everything will end and will have to start all over again.

Another thing that could be added to Career Mode is to show the announcers doing pre-game, like on TV.  In my case, since I have the commentary in spanish, it would be nice to see Palomo and Kempes doing a pre-game introduction to the game before it starts and show the players and the fans.  And it would be great if there were 2 sideline reporters that talk about what's going on with the coaches, like when the referee doesn't give a call to hear "the head coach is going ballistic on the sideline and the 4th official warned him".  I refereed for 3 years and coaches would go nuts in games of 10 year- old kids, why not show anything in the game?  It would even make it more realistic if your team is losing and to see the "hate banners" outside the practice facility, like it's happened the other day at Barcelona.

Message 160 of 165 (528 Views)