Re: Career Mode Is Still Unplayable!! #FixCareerModeAgain

by GenericFifa

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@GenericFifa Here's another one. Im Manager career mode. At the end of the season the team's board says it will allot $47 million to me next year for transfers. Next season comes a long I get an email. We've increased your transfer budget to $26 million! I go and look and the budget and I have $26 million. Wheres the other 21 million???
Message 31 of 147 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Guide
@aenima6969 Added to OP.
Message 32 of 147 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Guide

* Youth Player Development Traits go down when starting a new season. Happens with a ton of players ever year in the switch from June to July. Has nothing to do with player performance. It's totally random and super annoying. I'll have guys that are 16 and Potential to Be Special suddenly be At the Club Since just from June to July because of this bug.

Jump To Result makes player ratings for the game be terrible. Everyone gets a 6.0 regardless of performance. Makes this feature unusable.

Substitute Player Ratings are horrible when doing a Quick Sim. Anyone that comes on as a sub in a quick sim game immediately drops to "Bad Form" after the game, even if they play well or only play for a couple minutes. Makes no sense and makes Quick Sim no longer an option

Message 33 of 147 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Guide

Can you please confirm EA are looking at this thread to address everything? @EA_Darko 

Message 34 of 147 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Guide
@amgooner I haven't played since i bought it, due to always waiting for Title Updates or Squad Updates, or New/Removed Star Heads etc, i am close to requesting a full refund...
Message 35 of 147 (1,227 Views)

★★ Guide
@GenericFifa I think I managed to play for one day on early access, but it’s been a non-starter with all the work that needs doing. Despite all the updates, I’d be amazed if they manage to make the game playable before January.
I’m definitely considering asking for a refund and certainly won’t be placing a pre-order again. Next time I’ll wait until new year 2022 to see if they’ve managed to make it playable.
Message 36 of 147 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Guide
@amgooner Same mate, not only is the game mode not playable with all it's issues, just look at how many things have been removed from Career Mode in the past 10 years!? It's absolutely unacceptable..

Look at how Madden fans lost their minds over Franchise Mode until it made their dev team so something about it! The same needs to happen to Career Mode in Fifa!!

The game isnt even playable as it is though, never mind bringing back removed features or adding new ones..

COMPLETE MESS!!
Message 37 of 147 (1,206 Views)

Goalkeeper Gloves Clipping Issue

★★★ Guide

Alot of Goalkeeper Gloves have an issue with clipping whilst the Long Sleeve shirt option is selected..

Message 38 of 147 (1,088 Views)

Re: Goalkeeper Gloves Clipping Issue

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @GenericFifa,

Thanks for letting us know, could you please provide some screenshots for us to look at?

You can add images to your post by clicking on the landscape icon when creating your post, or clicking Choose File at the bottom when posting. 

Jason.png
Message 39 of 147 (1,078 Views)

Re: Goalkeeper Gloves Clipping Issue

★★★ Guide

@EA_Jason I have uploaded 2 screenshots, thanks.

Message 40 of 147 (1,073 Views)