Car Level Cap

by tugaID

Original Post

Car Level Cap

★★ Novice

It really pisses me off that I can't get to the end of the game with my 180SX as a drag car.  I bought the Porsche 911 RS to test if it would upgrade faster than my 180SX which is struggling to get Performance Cards above tier 11.  And sure enough, the Porsche after 6 races, was upgraded from it's base level 10 to about an average card tier of 16.

Ghost, you really screwed this game up if I can't play my favorite cars at a high enough speed.  I don't want to race with SUPER cars in end game.  I want my e30 (which isn't even in the game yet), my Lancer Evo 9, my 180SX, my AMG wagon...

I really want a dev to respond to this, because this is ridiculous that all my favorite cars are just TRASH in this game.  I don't want to drive a ****ing LAMBORGHINI, I want my Lancer!

Sorry for being quite upset, but I just don't understand why in a Single Player game, I'm being pigeon-holed into driving certain cars! Please have a response to this, because I'm sure that I'm not the only person that feels this way.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: Car Level Cap

★★★ Newbie

I hear ya. I understand it a little bit but it would be more justified if they had tier races. I.e. a speedlist that only accepts cars that max out at 300 vs a speedlist with cars that max at 399.

Hopefully something can be fixed in the future.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)