Capital games negotiating with hackers and cheaters

by Its_n0t_a_moon

Original Post

Capital games negotiating with hackers and cheaters

★★★ Novice

Hey anyone gonna go over to capital games from electronics arts to knock some sense into these people??? 

Message 1 of 13 (2,714 Views)

Re: Capital games negotiating with hackers and cheaters

★★ Novice
@Its_n0t_a_moon CG has been embarrassing for the past year. I expect more EA
Message 2 of 13 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seriously show me a game developer out there from any company that would negotiate with a hacker and give them a pat on the back just because they spent money on the game 

Message 3 of 13 (2,634 Views)

★★ Novice

My original post on SWGOH forums which will probably be removed: 

"

No content for six months, but you have time to stick to the content creators who sell your game. That make your game better. You don't even have the courage to message him and talk about it. Y'all are cowards, and this community deserves better. Cheating violates the terms, but you negotiate and enable widespread cheating. CG doesn't deserve this community or to be associate with Star Wars.

This game would have died years ago, but because you have Star Wars in the name, it has lasted longer than it ever should. We can't even say this is a good game anymore. Good game mechanics, but terrible studio equals bad game. If it was not for Star Wars characters and teams I want to build, I would have quit this game years ago.

Can't wait for Star Wars contract to be removed from this Studio to a competent studio which builds a swgoh 2.0 that this community deserves.

I haven't logged into the forums in years, and I am sure you will delete this post and ban me from posting to the forums. Who knows you might even ban my account. We don't really know anymore because you don't care to do right by the community.

"

EA please do something to save what could be the best mobile out there, not only in revenue created but content and enjoyment. 

Message 4 of 13 (2,618 Views)

★★ Novice

Lucifer’s Daddy at CG needs to get his hand slapped hard by EA for allowing a known cheater to get a hand slap merely because he was a beta tester. I would fire him on the spot. The moral of the story is CG will let you get away with cheating if you spend enough money but openly criticize the game or CG and they will crucify you. CG should be ashamed and they have guaranteed that all my video game money will now go to Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. I am done spending money on SWGOH. Congratulations EA, you’ve allowed this toxic company to sully your name. 😏

Message 5 of 13 (2,586 Views)

★★ Novice

Third party Crystal offenders being re-instated we’re getting 1 Million Crystals for $1,000 ballpark. That’s $6,600 for those that have integrity. There really should be some Class Action suits enacted to penalize CG for the worst development team ever. (That is generating this kind of revenue) How about those of us that have spent far more doing it the right way. Losing out on rewards from daily Arena, Territory Wars, TB progressionRaid rewards, you name it. 

Message 6 of 13 (2,563 Views)

★★ Novice
EA Please check the practices that are being highlighted by these content creators regarding Capital Games the Developers of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Over 350,000 subs between just these creators on blatant double standards.

AhnaldT101 (150k Subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMHglZTMdw&t=1s

MobileGamer (133k Subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcRVrLP9KDQ&t=29s

CubsFanHan (46k Subs) & Urzz (15k Subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la58Uc4rzwo

GridanWWL (2k Subs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvgNn6x6Jo&t=1s

Message 7 of 13 (2,558 Views)

CG has to go! Save SWGOH!

★★★ Newbie

CG needs to go. I’ve been a loyal swgoh player since the game was released. It’s just not something I can justify playing any longer with them in charge. Absolute disgust for their own player base. EA name being dragged through the mud for even being associated. Sad really. 

Message 8 of 13 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

We, the players, are what keep the game going with passion and love for the Star Wars franchise.

CG have failed us time and time again, their product no longer deserves our continued support.

The baffling amount of in-game issues, silence of the official forums, bartering with cheaters and so much more is beyond disrespectful to this incredible fanbase.

CG are pathetic and I really hope the higher ups at EA see just how bad things truly are. 

Message 9 of 13 (2,534 Views)

Re: CG has to go! Save SWGOH!

Message 10 of 13 (2,331 Views)