Cant make dunking shooting guard

by geetz69

Original Post

Cant make dunking shooting guard

★★★ Novice
Only thing i can make a shooting guard is a wing shooter.. Pretty sure demar derosen and d wade can dunk lmao. Need a position change fix for the game. Ive created every height weight option i had. I really want a 6 foot 6 wing scorer shooting guard.. Umm michael jordan? That build at the 2 spot would dominate. Cant even make a slashing 2 guard. If i could tho gotta be able to max his dunk. 83 isn't enough. Please fix
Message 1 of 5 (2,438 Views)

Re: Cant make dunking shooting guard

Hero (Retired)

yeah the lack of variety in positions is a problem everyone is facing, especially people who want to build defensive power forwards and cant. Hopefully they change this in an update because more hybrid builds among the builds they already have would be OP

Message 2 of 5 (2,393 Views)

★★★ Novice
I agree. I mean we can chose any team to play for at any time. Why would u not allow us to pick a position we want to play.
Message 3 of 5 (2,390 Views)

Hero (Retired)

yeah i agree, it should be the other way round. Any position and build, but make it harder to get on the title contender teams and so on

Message 4 of 5 (2,384 Views)

★ Novice

How did you make your wing shooter a sg because mine wont even do that everything is small forward for me

Message 5 of 5 (1,952 Views)