Cant complete splash house rules mut squads

by bucky526

Original Post

Cant complete splash house rules mut squads

★★ Novice

I just got off with dumb * customer service! I got to my last game to play for this weeks house rules and it won't let me play it! I clicked on the game plenty of times and it still not working. I WANT MY DAMN PLAYER! and why she told me to post it here? Who go fix my * from a chat room! This is the second glitch in two weeks and neither got fixed! If this one don't get fixed bet your * I won't buy madden again! 

Message 1 of 11 (1,063 Views)

Re: Cant complete splash house rules mut squads

★★ Novice
This happened to me too, I was one win away from 10 wins and at 9:40 I tried to get into a game and every time I hit it, I got brought back to the main menu. I just got off with a EA support person and he said many people have had this issue and there is nothing he could do about it except hope the devs see this. If this is the reason I can’t get my favorite player of all time gronks 99 overall card I don’t know if I’m going to buy madden 20. I told the support guy why do I miss out on gronk because of the ea servers and he agreed with me. This is ridiculous and madden better fix this.
Message 2 of 11 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually the same thing happened to me except my games weren’t counting. Once I hit 6 wins I started to get wins and they weren’t showing up and I can’t get a combine player or grind now. I went to support and dealt with really nice people but they sent me here also. Ea needs to listen to us and fix these ASAP!

Message 3 of 11 (1,012 Views)

★★ Novice

I literally stopped playing after that. I swear I'm not buying madden again! I supported madden for over 20years and when I got my first problem... EA says there's nothing we can do.

Message 4 of 11 (1,009 Views)

Madden 19

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello EA support team, my name is Rafiel. My online ID is murdermaterial- I would like to address that my reward for the special event in madden 19’s Ultimate team was not presented to me due to a error in the first 10 wins, In which whenever I tried to open the house rules MUT squads play now section of the special events the Madden 19 app would crash I even sent an attached clip but haven’t got a response. I ended up getting my other 10 wins in the MUT seasons 20 total win event. Is there anyway I can be compensated for this error. The opportunity to be rewarded with the set of 99 house rules Gronkowski tribute card, 97 NAT Combine star and the 97+ UL pack. I played and won 20 games but the game did not let me redeem my rewards for the first 10 wins when I log in I have 6 wins which I had way earlier in the day.. I just want to enjoy the remainder of this years Madden, if any help can be given please contact me at [edit: email address removed] thank you EA support team. 

Yours respectfully, 

Rafiel

Message 5 of 11 (1,004 Views)

Splash Plays bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Codskeaaz
Date/time issue occurred 27/3/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug Finished the 10 wins in splash plays then when I completed the 10 house rules head to head I noticed 2 wins on splash plays was taken from me resulting in me not getting my 99 gronk , ultimate legend or nfl combine player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing and getting screwed on players
What happens when the bug occurs? I get completely robbed
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my 99 gronk , ultimate legend and combine player in my packs
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Been told by an ea tech worker to report the issue and it’ll all be resolved and Ill be able to see my players on my MUT within 72 hours

Message 6 of 11 (1,004 Views)

Community Manager

@bucky526 

Did our EA Advisors offer any troubleshooting steps for you to get this fixed. We're not aware of any server impact at that time and there were users actively playing online. If the game was sitting idle for a while it's possible the UI remained the same but updated server side, thus it already expired which is why it wouldn't be available to play. I've seen errors before where it will state the server could not process your request as well and a reboot with the network and power cycle with the console generally fixes that.

It's unfortunate to hear a few of your weren't able to get in those last games to earn the rewards. Our forum staff is unable to grant these type of rewards but we do keep these experiences in mind as feedback for the development team to be aware of going forward for future improvements. For limited time events like this we strongly urge contacting Live-Support immediately if you are unable to access our servers.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 11 (983 Views)

★★ Novice

No.  They didn't help. They said it's nothing we can do go to the forum and post your problem. And I do know what idle is and I wasnt idling. I've bought things from the store and bought this game for over 20 years.  And madden 2019 will be the last I ever buy since I can't get my assistance when I finally get a problem. I've already stopped buying NBA live and NBA 2K. Madden is next. I just wanted my full ultimate legend and 99 overall Gronkowski. I even recorded a video of the issue. 

Message 8 of 11 (978 Views)

Re: Splash Plays bug

★★ Novice

I didn't get none of mine fixed

Message 9 of 11 (969 Views)

Re: Splash Plays bug

Community Manager

If you get a server error message again I recommend selecting a different game mode, enter it, and then back out to try Ultimate Team again. If you still get it, try these steps because they usually do the trick.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (963 Views)