Re: Cannot aim with Iden's pulse cannon

by DarthFDG

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
I haven't seen it. I rarely use it, but I was a lot on a HvV round recently on the Naboo map. I was shooting Chewbacca from far away on the walkways above the abyss on that map. I was mostly shooting fully charged shots, but they seemed to hit right where the uppermost center point was. I just defaulted to that from using it that way in the campaign. I wish Iden had some different abilities... Not too fun to play.
Message 11 of 15 (950 Views)

Hero

Yeah, this is definitely an issue.  Just happened multiple times playing HvV.  Likely related to another issue -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Crosshair-lag/m-p/6810170#M15060

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 12 of 15 (879 Views)

Hero

So, good news...

This appears to be fixed - at least for me.

The fix was either:

a) a recent update to the game from EA/DICE

b) my new mouse - i.e. the old one was using the built-in Windows drivers.

I think it's b, unless someone knows if this issue was addressed in a recent update.

So, for those of you still having the issue, you may want to try a different mouse that has it's own (up to date) drivers.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 13 of 15 (817 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @DarthFDG

It wasn't addressed in the recent update, so I think the mouse could have been the problem. However, having a confirmation from any other player, who experienced this issue, would be great Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 14 of 15 (792 Views)

Hero

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hi @DarthFDG

It wasn't addressed in the recent update, so I think the mouse could have been the problem. However, having a confirmation from any other player, who experienced this issue, would be great Standard smile

/Ataashi

good to know @EA_Ataashi

Thanks

Message 15 of 15 (786 Views)