Re: Cannot access transfer market on FUT app

by Terragona

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot access transfer market on FUT app

★★★ Novice
I know many people have this problem as I do. I want to know has anybody managed to solve it?????
Message 1 of 6 (2,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @VidBesker,

here's an article about the transfer market and the various messages you might encounter. If you are prompted to keep playing FUT on your device - just keep playing and the mobile market will unlock eventually, there's no fixed number of matches or criteria.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,720 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @VidBesker,

here's an article about the transfer market and the various messages you might encounter. If you are prompted to keep playing FUT on your device - just keep playing and the mobile market will unlock eventually, there's no fixed number of matches or criteria.

Message 2 of 6 (2,721 Views)

★★ Novice

if the message said i am banned the right of using the mobile app forever 

it will be worked if i keep playing in ps4?

Message 3 of 6 (1,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie
no
Message 4 of 6 (1,609 Views)

★ Apprentice

Traded for a while then all of the sudden I got locked-out for no apparent reason. They claimed I violated some sort of EA rules which I did not. I am sure I didn't, because I was trading the same way since 2017 without any problems. I asked the EA which rules I violated, they did not provide any specific or concrete answer(s). Just kept repeating the same thing: you violated EA rules. When I insisted, they said that they will no longer respond to my requests. I find this very unprofessional.

My conclusion is that if they see that you are doing well on the trading market (I had about 3 millions when I got locked out) without paying a single penny, then it is not good business for them and they lock you out. Trading is the part of the game that I liked. I will not buy this game in the future and I will advise everybody I know against it.

Message 5 of 6 (1,504 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. Using the APP more thanks the game on console to make league SBC (all leagues in two weeks) and doing good as well on open bid and selling high... On 3 / 4 players. This activity made EA believe i was cheating(?). Getting the same answers as you. Broke the rules. Nothing more. No respect, no warning, guilty untill proven innocent. 3 times talked to EA help, closed and no straight answer. Just that i broke the rules. I did not cheat!!!

Playing FIFA since 1995 (!) and still cant believe in this. With all the money involved in this game, people (client) diserve more respect and a support.
Message 6 of 6 (1,469 Views)