Cannot Facebook Connect

by DarthLickie

Original Post

Cannot Facebook Connect

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, when I first started the game I didn't set my age, so I am playing on a Guest Account. I asked customer support, and they said that in order for them to restore the "Facebook Connect" option, I would have to show them a legal document to prove that I'm of the right age. May I know what's the legal age? I am  <removed> years old, and I know that that's the legal age to get Facebook as well. I would appreciate a reply Standard smile 

Message 1 of 2 (513 Views)

Re: Cannot Facebook Connect

Community Manager
Hi @DarthLickie

I'm afraid I can't give any one age for this. There's a few factors that determine whether an account is considered underage like where you're from/the laws of that country for example.

As this is a public forum I'd discourage you from sharing your age or where your from here to protect your information while you're a minor. The best thing to do here would be to get back in touch with the support team and confirm that. You can do this by sending in a help ticket request directly from your account: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/m-p...

For a bit of reading on this too, we have an EA Help article on age restrictions and mobile games: https://www.help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/ea-and-age-restrictions-for-mobile-games

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (404 Views)