Can you please do this

by chhhgame

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you please do this

★ Apprentice

In hero villains ship if we wait for a while for people to join just throw in a computer I love the mode I just hate waiting for people to join

also are you ever going to let us get the emotes if not then remove them from the game thanks 

Message 1 of 8 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you please do this

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @chhhgame

Thanks for the feedback about the matchmaking Standard smile We've had a few similar requests from other players already.

Also, the ability to purchase emotes and victory poses with Credits is coming to SWB2 in August.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (780 Views)

All Replies

Hey @chhhgame

Thanks for the feedback about the matchmaking Standard smile We've had a few similar requests from other players already.

Also, the ability to purchase emotes and victory poses with Credits is coming to SWB2 in August.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (781 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hope so I thought they would have done it a few days ago with the August patch 

Message 3 of 8 (771 Views)

Don't worry @chhhgame - many players were slightly confused by this. But the recent update was more of a hotfix than the actual content patch planned for August Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 8 (756 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do you know the date 

Message 5 of 8 (747 Views)

@chhhgame

I'm sorry but I have no official date to share at the moment.

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 8 (742 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @chhhgame No date have been announced yet. Keep an eye out on here. As soon as we are ready to announce it will be posted on the forums. Wink 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 8 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok thanks 

Message 8 of 8 (733 Views)