Can you move sims 4 to another device?

by Cuddly_Poochydex

Original Post

Can you move sims 4 to another device?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi!

My computer I use to play the sims 4 is getting kind of old, and has it's issues. Is there any way I can transfer my game files to another PC? If not, I need to buy a new video card, which is better?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-GeForce-Profile-Express-Graphics/dp/B0719CR59P/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&... << A

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Geforce-PH-GT1030-O2G-Express-Graphics-x/dp/B0727WGG3F/ref=sr_1_17?ie=... << B

I must get something cheap Standard smile

((Please tag me if you have an answer so I can reply quickly))

Message 1 of 5 (936 Views)

Re: Can you move sims 4 to another device?

Champion (Retired)

@Cuddly_Poochydex

If you subscribe to replies of your post you will get email whenever there is an answer.

Since I do not know anything about your computer I can not say if you will be able to run any of the mentioned graphics cards.

You can transfer your current game files to another PC. You need to install Origin and the Sims 4 on the other PC and start it once. Then copy the contents of your  Saves, Tray and Mods folders to the other PC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Okay, thanks! But would I have to rebuy the game or just move everything?
Message 3 of 5 (907 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You just need to log in to the Origin account the game is on and you will find it in you game library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (897 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (887 Views)