Re: Can you connect and link your Ultimate Team from your xbox to pc or vice ver

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Can you connect and link your Ultimate Team from your xbox to pc or vice versa?

★★★ Newbie

Can you connect and link your Ultimate Team from your xbox to pc or vice versa? I have EA play on both and it is registered under the same account but when I opened fifa on my PC it opened a new instance/storyline for Ultimate team... I would like to continue developing the same ultimate team I started whether im playing xbox or PC.

Message 1 of 5 (4,664 Views)

Re: Can you connect and link your Ultimate Team from your xbox to pc or vice ver

Community Manager

Hey @ballernate10 as the game is not cross-play then it is not possible to use the same game progress across multiple platforms. As such, your PC and Console teams will not be the same.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (4,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about with Playstation and XBox? I have had the same thing going on with a PS4 save file and XBox One account, but no matter what, the XBox One account has started from the beginning, despite being linked to the same EA account. Is it the same situation as the aforementioned one, or would it work?

Message 3 of 5 (4,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's what the person above just said, " it is not possible to use the same game progress across multiple platforms"  but you'll be able to do it on fifa 23 after I heard rumors of people saying there will be cross play platform and such...

Message 4 of 5 (4,012 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EdrisPlays please don't bump older threads such as this.

I'd also recommend waiting for EA to announce any features for my upcoming game.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (3,988 Views)