Guild Name Change

by Mesce

Original Post

Re: How to change guild name?

★ Novice

Thanks I followed all the steps and got the name changed thanks all for the help 

Message 11 of 19 (1,532 Views)

Re: How to change guild name?

Community Manager
Hi @JCL1616, good stuff. Thanks for letting us know how you got on. Standard smile
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 19 (1,509 Views)

Changing our guild name

★ Novice

Hi, 

Our guild is going to fuse with another one. We would like to change the name of our actual guild. Is it possible? Thank you. 

Message 13 of 19 (1,306 Views)

Re: Changing our guild name

★ Novice
@Nephelim33 We want to change "Hexagone Kyber Alpha" to "Hexagone Prime" please.
Message 14 of 19 (1,302 Views)

Re: Changing our guild name

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Nephelim33, I've merged your thread in here. Renaming your guild is no problem, just have your Guild Leader reach out to the EA Help teamStandard smile

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 19 (1,239 Views)

Guildname Change required.

★ Apprentice

Greetings.

Due to the fact that our guild moved to a new cluster of guilds and wants to comply with the clusters naming convention, I'd like you to change our guild name from

TΔ Roughnecks SigmΔ
to 
Σternal Roughnecks
Thank you in advance.

Message 16 of 19 (1,234 Views)

Re: Guildname Change required.

Community Manager

Hi @Winddancer2301, I've merged your thread in with this one. We can't change your guild name on the forum I'm afraid. Please ask your guild leader to reach out to the EA Help team.

Message 17 of 19 (1,204 Views)
Highlighted

Guild Name Change

★★★ Novice

Please can you change my guild name from "JEDl" to "KøR JEDl"

467-362-216

RAGAZZI

We needed to join an alliance of guilds to survive 

Message 18 of 19 (1,023 Views)

Re: Guild Name Change

Community Manager
Hi @Mesce, quick heads up, your thread has been merged in with this existing one. To have your guild name renamed, you'll need to ask the guild leader to get in touch with the EA Help team. Follow the steps outlined in this guide to contact the EA Help team:https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Message 19 of 19 (961 Views)