Accepted Solution

Can you change your guild name?

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to change a guild name? 

Message 1 of 19 (38,402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you change your guild name?

Community Manager

Hello @Sseige  and @DarthSanction, you don't need to create a new guild. Guilds can be renamed if you have your Guild Leader reach out to the EA Help teamStandard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (38,318 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
When I had my guild I was unable to change its name. So I had to create a new guild and get the name I preferred. I do not think you are able to change your guild name, unless something new has changed since I tried to change mine.
Message 2 of 19 (38,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 3 of 19 (38,325 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @Sseige  and @DarthSanction, you don't need to create a new guild. Guilds can be renamed if you have your Guild Leader reach out to the EA Help teamStandard smile

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 19 (38,319 Views)

How to change guild name?

★★ Novice

I’m trying to assist my guild with changing the name.  My guild leader is having issues in real life and has been unable to spend time to see how to get this done.  I’ve been trying different options on help but can’t seem to find a option that fits.  Any help in what specific process to follow would be helpful.

Message 5 of 19 (38,170 Views)

Re: How to change guild name?

Community Manager

Hi @jonnys95s10, I've merged your thread in here. Guilds can only be renamed if the guild leader contacts the support team and requests it. Can you link this EA Help article to your guild Leader? It will walk them through how to contact support and from there the advisor can assist.

Message 6 of 19 (38,141 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna  Thanks for the help I’ll send him that.

Message 7 of 19 (38,132 Views)

★ Novice

I have been trying to get assistance in changing our guild name as well and haven’t been able to 

Message 8 of 19 (34,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @JCL1616, can you give me a bit more? What have you been trying? 

Message 9 of 19 (28,828 Views)

@JCL1616 Please contact EA support as Lanna recommended. I have successfully changed my guild name twice through an online chat session and I know others who did it through a phone call. You do need customer support assistance to do it though.