Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can you change the stories when they are done?

by jstnkng55553

Original Post

Can you change the stories when they are done?

★★★★ Newbie

I started a friendship story with a sim. But then I realized I wanted to do a relationship story with her. I did marry her. But If I finish the friendship story first, will I be able to start a relationship story with her?

Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)

Re: Can you change the stories when they are done?

Hero

@jstnkng55553

There are three different types of relationships. We can choose between friendship, rivalry or romance 

Unfortunately you can't change a relationship once you have started it. So, it's not possible to change from friendship to romance when you already have chosen a friendly relationship story.

A Sim can only have one relationship with another Sim. It's not possible, for example, to complete a friendly relationship story with a Sim and then start a romantic relationship story with the same Sim.

I don't work for EA. If this message helped you, please click the XP button. If it answered your question, please Accept as a solution. Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter.

No trabajo en EA. Si mi mensaje te ha ayudado, por favor haz clic en el botón de XP. Si he respondido tu pregunta, por favor Acepta como solución. ¡Gracias!

Sígueme en Twitter.

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help