Re: Can you add Voidcritters to the TV channles?

by PugLove888

Original Post

Can you add Voidcritters to the TV channles?

★★ Pro

Voidcritters seems to be a big thing in The Sims 4 Universe, it have it's own battle table, decoration, props and career stage in Get Famous and even it's own rodent in My First Pet, but there is only one thing missing, which is the show itself, I think you should add Voidcritters to the TV, at least for Kid Room Stuff owners , it's feel kinda weird that everyone love this show, to the point that they made a live animal based on it, but you can't find the actual show, you don't even need new animation, just use the one from the battle station on the TV, it's small thing but can add so much

Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: Can you add Voidcritters to the TV channles?

Champion

@mathematics654, they might be on either the Kid's channel or the Tween channel, but I'm not sure.  I've seen people dressed as animals on the Kids' channel, but this was before the Voidcritters toy and cards that came with the Parenthood GP.  But I think it is a good idea and would love to see it since they are so cute! Heart  Perhaps they will make a Voidcritter channel in a future pack?  My only other suggestion is that someone who creates Mods might have made a Mod for this, but I've never heard anything about it! Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)