Re: Can we remove the bug planted onto sims?

by crinrict

Original Post

Can we remove the bug planted onto sims?

★★ Novice

I've asked everywhere about this, there is no info about this anywhere or nor has anyone helped me with this, How can we remove the little microchip our sims plants on other sims to spy on them? literally no choice in-game for this, what do i do? how do i remove it? help!?

Message 1 of 6 (8,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Hatsuki16 

Good questions.

Do you know which Sim planted it ? It should go away if you listen in in that sim but i think it needs to be done by the Sim who planted it.

I'm not aware of any other options but I haven't tried playing a Sim that was bugged.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (8,570 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The white pulsating ring will not go away,i have tried re-setting the sims & planting another bug & listened but still it will not go away. it is annoying.

You would think it would go away when the sim changes clothes. they should have coded that trigger in. would be nice & simple, no more bug on sim.

So now the bug is an actual bug. lol.

Message 3 of 6 (8,519 Views)

Hero
Are you using any mods ?

I have no problems with the pulsating ring going away after listening.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (8,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think they are talking on a premade sim, like Erwin. He already comes in game with the bug, and there doesn't seem to be a sign as to who planted it there.
Message 5 of 6 (8,251 Views)

Hero
They should only have it while at the shop though.

If they still have it when added to a household or else around town, please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Spy-Bug-Effect-Stuck-On-Sim/m-p/7659005#M86751

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (8,235 Views)