Re: Can we have service assignments tracked in the companion app?

by EA_Joker

Original Post

EA Community Manager

Hey everyone,

things like these are constantly being looked into - at the moment I wouldn't know of any plans to implement this feature. It would however be pretty neat to be able to track specialization assignments and community missions on the phone, I must admit. Rest assured I'll forward your feedback.

Message 11 of 21 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Pro
As they mentioned before, a lot of players are asking for the same and hopefully DICE will do something about it in the coming updates.

You can submit your suggestions on Forums and they will look into it.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007
Message 12 of 21 (1,555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Is there even a way to track assignments during or between matches? I haven't found it at all?

So frustrating to have to go back to the main menu.

It lets you see 1 tracked assignment in the pause menu but if you have a tank assignment tracked, I find I want to see the others cause the one I'm tracking says 10 kills in a tank or destroy 2 tanks and I'm on mixed maps and in one with no tanks...

I don't want to limit my map choice and only play the same maps.

Its shocking how limiting many feature or lack there of are on such a lucrative game. The device team must be focusing on BFV... Though looks like a copy paste with minor changes (Sorry to similar to BF1 in my opinion).

Message 13 of 21 (1,454 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Meanwhile more than 8 months have passed since my original request, and it really seems that no effort is put into improving the Companion App at all! Which is a pity. It's not only this that doesn't get a solution, but back in February I created a bug report about the missing stationary weapon of the SK45 coastal cannon, which still is missing from the stats. Same about the recently added weapon variants, these are also missing. 

It all shows that there's no support to the companion app, to improve it. I'd love to get the old Battlelog back for BF V,  including the battlereports.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 14 of 21 (1,439 Views)

@RanzigeRidder2

That'll probably not happen anymore, sadly.

The Service Assignments are now a while in the game already, and if they haven't added them to the App yet, they won't anymore.
Byside that, many players will probably have most of them completed already. So wouldn't make that much sense anymore at this later time.

Cause we'll see one more Update in BF1 this June, and then the support for BF1 will be basically down.

The Teams are pretty busy atm, and will have to focus more on Battlefield V.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 15 of 21 (1,421 Views)

★ Novice
I only just really discovered these.
I don't remember ever seeing any tutorials on what I am to do in multiplayer online to rank up or earn stuff (another assumption and oversight from Dev teams).

I have 3 kids and don't get as much time to play as the average gamer, I think nowadays they need to remember that more and more mature and more busy members/gamers are playing and to take that into account. Rather than assume people have time to research this type of thing.

I just figured out the methods and modes in BF4 (which was an amazing game) then they completely changed it? With no instructions?

I work in UI/QA and these types of mistakes would not pass my tests, that's for sure!

I'll not be getting BFV as I haven't the time to mess about figuring it out again.

The development Fortnite does in one week pisses all over DICE.

I see BFV has taken the building ideas from Fortnite but I bet it stops there with good ideas...
Message 16 of 21 (1,414 Views)

Sure some players are more busy and don't play as much as others can.
There is more other stuff as well which is not showing on the App as it does in-game.

But there is a totally different team behind the Battlelog/Companion App, than behind the game itself. So there might be some Informationen going left behind to add on the app too, if a new Update dropped on the Game itself.

Message 17 of 21 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This will be very helpful. There is no way to check other service assignments' process at all while in game.
Message 18 of 21 (1,403 Views)

I totally agree! Standard smile

I just guess it's pretty late for it at this point and that it won't get added anymore.
Byside that, there are some other things as well which should be on the App too.

Message 19 of 21 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is real time, try changing your loadout in-game it'll work. Trust me

Message 20 of 21 (1,241 Views)