Can we have ahsoka tano in Star Wars battlefront 2?

by SuPeRxMaN2014

Original Post

Re: Can we have ahsoka tano in Star Wars battlefront 2?

★★★ Newbie
No clone wars ashoka was way more badass and hot too
Message 21 of 60 (3,023 Views)

★ Apprentice
How about a Clone Wars Skin and a Rebels Skin? Also, Ahsoka Vs. Vader and WHITE LIGHTSABERS! Hello? If we don’t get a Rebels Skin Ahsoka Vs. Vader won’t look as Cool and not only do we need to see the Green and Yellowish Green Lightsabers, we need to see the WHITE ones with these Beautiful Graphics!
Message 22 of 60 (3,006 Views)

★★★ Pro

Geez, guys, now you're talking about possible outfits for a cartoon character, while we don't even have Obi-Wan Goddamn Kenobi in the game?

Message 23 of 60 (2,998 Views)

★ Apprentice
They will add him eventually. Chill out. She Dual Wields Lightsabers. People want her in the game, too.
Message 24 of 60 (2,990 Views)

★ Apprentice
And you’ll get over it. 😏
Message 25 of 60 (2,987 Views)

★ Apprentice
What a Predictable Response. This is why Star Wars Fans are Annoying. You will learn the Rivalry of Star Wars Fans soon enough EA. The Star Wars Community is Lovely. 😏👍🏻🙄
Message 26 of 60 (2,986 Views)

★ Apprentice
Oh no. She’s Animated. 😱 It’s the End of the World. What do we do?! No Animated Star Wars Shows, they’re just for Children. 🙄 Even though they have more Mature Themes than Cartoons ever would. SpongeBob or Teen Titans Go for example. Yes, Clone Wars and Rebels are DEFINITELY only for Kids. Keep telling yourself that. You Star Wars Fans need to stop PRETENDING you know everything. Cause you don’t. And not all of us fans of the Movies and Shows have to agree with your Dislike of the Shows and Ahsoka simply because they’re Animated. 😏 Clone Wars and Rebels Haters get out. 🤢 Ahsoka Haters get out. 🤮 #WhinyStarWarsFans 😏
Message 27 of 60 (2,984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@AhsokaTanoFan
Man, you really need to calm down and stop flooding, it was totally unnecessary to write these things separately. (Or at all, in fact.)
But I suppose you were talking to me, so I'll reply: I don't have anything against animated shows or the characters appearing in them. You just gotta be realistic, the game is lacking much more classic, important and well-known characters, characters that should have been included at launch. We don't have Obi-Wan or Anakin, we don't have Dooku, Gen. Grievous... Yes, they might patch them in, but it's funny that they though that these characters are not important enough to include from the start.

So yes, while we have cross-era play and things like the imperial announcer saying "Some hot-shot is deploying to assist, don't know who" while Darth Vader is spawning, then I think the game lacks more than cartoon characters and their possible skins.

Message 28 of 60 (2,978 Views)

★ Apprentice
So they weren’t there at Launch. Doesn’t mean they won’t be added at all. Maybe Characters like Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku, and Grievous weren’t there at Launch because it takes a while to design the characters perhaps? So, that doesn’t mean they will never be added. Grievous’ Abilities have already been leaked and there are several teases for Obi-Wan already. There is a challenge for Rey called “These Are Your First Steps” which is what Obi-Wan says to her during her Vision in The Force Awakens and one of Luke’s Hero Ship Abilities is called “Obi-Wan’s Guidance, he will be added soon. Patience. I have a feeling we’ll be getting Utapau, Obi-Wan, and Grievous in January considering Obi-Wan has already been teased and Grievous’ Abilities have been leaked already. Plus, people have been begging for these characters. You have to wait because December is The Last Jedi DLC, you can wait until January, but don’t complain because you can’t wait. As for the possible Skins we were talking for Ahsoka is she is ever added, no one ever said she should be added before those characters. However, it would be nice to see her be added to this game eventually and seeing what she looks like in the game and what her White Lightsabers would look in the game would be Cool. So, I am going to continue talking about what possible Skins she could have if she is ever added. Ahsoka could be added sometime next year, once all of the Important characters from all of the Movies have been added. Too bad you can’t wait for DICE to Design more characters like I can.
Message 29 of 60 (2,963 Views)

★ Apprentice
You Star Wars Fans are Way too Demanding. Have you ever once thought how difficult it is to design characters with these Graphics? If you can’t cut them some slack and give them time to add more characters why are you here? To Annoy everybody with your Demanding Complaints? Obi-Wan will be added soon. Patience.
Message 30 of 60 (2,960 Views)