Can we get past events to rerun?

by 147green14244

Original Post

Can we get past events to rerun?

★★ Apprentice

I don't know where else to post about this, but since I see actual EA employees around this forum, I thought it would be the best way to get my question heard.

Can we please get past events to rerun again? I'm talking about the ones from last year, the harvestfest, halloween haunt, back to school, winterfest events. I would very much like the back to school one be offered again as that one rewarded us with three new relationship stories. 

Along with that, I think the Surgeon, Spy, and Photography career quests that have been made to trigger after a certain level should be made repeatable, like the Stylist career. Or will they come back around as a special quest one week?

Message 1 of 5 (533 Views)

Re: Can we get past events to rerun?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@147green14244No, to the harvestfest, Halloween, backtoschool, winterfest events - these are live events and might rerun. Photography and roommate race are ones that is supposed to trigger if you are a low level player. We didn't even get an Easter or fourth of July event this year. Just focus on the sweet treat modeling event right now. We were supposed to get in advance quest in spy career and we never got it.

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Based on experience, some events/careers had re-runs as Limited Time Quests. These re-runs also included Advanced Career Quests like for Dance Instructor career & World of Luxury. Hopefully, ALL the current careers/events will indeed have regular re-runs. You just need to be updated always (get updates thru TSM social media accounts so you'll see if there's a new event.

Happy Simming :-)

Message 3 of 5 (467 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@dissenterjasmine thank you for the reply! I have been around long enough to know that past events have rerun in the past. But this was before Firemonkeys took over. I'm mostly posting this because I reaaaaaally do not want Sweet Treat Showdowns to replace the old style events. And I really want the Back To School event from last year to rerun.
Message 4 of 5 (441 Views)

★★★ Pro
@147green14244 I hate the sweet treats event as much as you too. This better be the last one. 😥
Message 5 of 5 (432 Views)