Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

by akumanoarashi

Original Post

Re: Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

★★ Novice

If we get UFC on PC EA would just make more money and since everyone wants money i dont see a reason we wont get it eventually 

Message 31 of 74 (10,815 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★★★ Newbie

you should have got some info before you bought it idiot

Message 32 of 74 (10,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, Ea forums Members, and managers.

Here is the question that I asked a lot to my self?

1-Why Ea Sports do not offer UFC 3 for pc? 

2-Ea sports offering Fifa game and not offering any other sports games for pc!!!

3- There has Never been a UFC game on PC!!!!! Link: UFC Videos Games List (wikipedia).

Message 33 of 74 (10,173 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mohammedbkfifa,

I've removed the links & mentions of petitions as this is against our forum rules.

Petition. Petitions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum. 

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Our devs have actually responded to this question live on stream, I posted it here if need be: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Can-we-get-ea-UFC-3-on-the-PC-please/m-p/6605604#M211

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 34 of 74 (10,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Roger oh I'm so sorry, thanks very much I will try my best next time Standard smile

Message 35 of 74 (10,101 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★★★ Newbie

i dont understand, if its easy to do, your just missing out on money at this point. there is a demand over here not met. untapped for years and a fanbase excitedly waiting. the fact that ea_roger mentioned he had to post that link on multiple threads, and even just the fact that it was brought up in a goddamn interview suggests that it should be a priority... WELL AND TRULY ABOVE MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!!!

if you wait for 4, chances are there will be someone else who fills that gap for you. and the way the indie market is going atm. it'll probably be much better! your shooting yourself in the foot guys.

Message 36 of 74 (10,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Come on we need UFC on the pc man. It's such a good game but a large part of its fans can't play it. It must be profitable enough to port, I'm sure there's tons of demand. So just give it to us.

Message 37 of 74 (9,936 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wanted a UFC game for so long, can you just have a word? 

Message 38 of 74 (9,685 Views)

Just another bring ufc to pc thread

★★★★★ Novice
We just want to play sports games.
Message 39 of 74 (8,472 Views)

★★★ Novice

About the game not being on PC, that's nothing else than expected with EA.
EA is only focussed on Pay2Win and own wallet-filling activities with the main focus on making money.
There is no way EA would ever consider making conclusions or steps for the benefit of the customer if it doesn't benefit their wallet.

With the release of the latest FIFA game and some other highly P2W games, the fall of EA will slowly come closer.

Message 40 of 74 (8,442 Views)