Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

by akumanoarashi

Original Post

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★ Novice
i play for thua port 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Message 11 of 74 (16,039 Views)

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★★ Novice

that is MENTAL!  instead of revealing ea ufc 3 in fantastic top spec fashion, we're getting a watered down ps4 version and probably a PC version when it's "old news"... take some pride in your games. we have to pay enough for them... GRRR!

Message 12 of 74 (16,021 Views)

★★ Guide

If EA hasn't released Madden on PC after 10 years of people asking incessantly, I highly doubt UFC 3 is going to come to PC. It doesn't make sense, but EA is gonna EA.

Message 13 of 74 (15,989 Views)

EA UFC 3 PC

★★ Novice

Please bring this to PC! I and most PC players will preorder the * out of this game. I'm sure its not that hard to port the game over to PC. 

Message 14 of 74 (15,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here man im buying a console just for UFC 3 

Message 15 of 74 (15,878 Views)

EA UFC 3 PC

★★ Novice

Dear EA Sports, 

My name is Ivan, and I am from Croatia.

When I heard that the UFC 3 is coming out it was huge excitement, but when I heard that it will be launched only for consoles it was disappointment, bigger than first excitement.

I am huge fan of EA Sports and I am buying games from times of Playstation 2 .Over the years, I was buying mostly FIFA, but the tastes are changing over the years.

As I'm a big fan of UFC and PC games, I was really happy when I heard that the UFC 3 is coming out.

I found one petition ( for UFC 3 PC game)on the web, and I submitted my vote.

I really hope you understand that there is a big PC gaming community and I really can't understand that you didn't release the PC version.

I really hope someone will hear this little voice!

Please , if you know anything or something about this issue let me know!

Best of luck

Message 16 of 74 (15,809 Views)

Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

EA, Release the first part of the UFC on the PC please. I have a gamepad

Thank You

Message 17 of 74 (15,801 Views)

Re: Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Another one here waiting for you to go to PC because the way the company is i think they should start listening to what customers want !!

Message 18 of 74 (15,640 Views)

Re: Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

★★★ Newbie

What a disappointment when I found out that UFC 3 is not on PC after spending $2000 on building my PC what is happening to EA recently???

Message 19 of 74 (15,134 Views)

Can UFC 3 be released on PC?

★★★★ Novice

I just wanted to write this, as I think it's a real mistake that UFC 3 is not being released on PC platform. This would benefit EA hugely both financially and socially. Please re-think this and bring UFC to PC. There is not other games like this on the PC market and there would be a monstrous amount of players interested. MMA is becoming the world's most popular sport, and I think that UFC 3 would bring the same benefits to EA as FIFA or other games like that. If UFC is not on PC, then why is FIFA?

Please think about this EA and take this seriously.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 20 of 74 (13,332 Views)