Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

by akumanoarashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i dont understand why we dont get the ufc games on PC, i want it really bad so can we get any UFC game on the PC?

Message 1 of 74 (274,258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello all,

Since this question has been asked on a few topics I've merged your posts together. 

This question was recently brought up by Demetrious Johnson on live stream with our developers who answer it as you can see on this clip:  https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidRichPenguinPeoplesChamp

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 29 of 74 (268,101 Views)

All Replies

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

Community Manager

@akumanoarashi

No announcement has been made at this time regarding a release of UFC on PC.

Keep an eye on this link for any updates: https://www.easports.com/ufc/news

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 74 (290,916 Views)

★ Apprentice

i want it too on pc i wont buy it again on ps4 at 30 fps with all that motion blur

Message 3 of 74 (273,943 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please, make UFC 3 on PC. My son fighter, and he wants to play it. We bought a new computer, and now we can not afford PS4. I did not know that UFC was not on the computer Frown

Message 4 of 74 (273,850 Views)

Please, make UFC 3 on PC

★★ Apprentice

Please, make UFC 3 on PC. My son fighter, and he wants to play it. We bought a new computer, and now we can not afford PS4. I did not know that UFC was not on the computer Frown

Message 5 of 74 (273,851 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Would love to see this and all other EA sports titles on Origin.  Origin should be the place to play ALL EA games.

Message 6 of 74 (273,736 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As said by others, EA please make a PC version of UFC 

Message 7 of 74 (273,616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i really hope that EA will listen us, but i have come here, to say the exact same question for UFC and UFC 2 and the only answers i have got are exactly the same that the "CM" have say, with exactly the same words , so, don't expect too much here.

Perhaps he is not human afterall Frown

Message 8 of 74 (273,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I don't understand 14000 people signed a change.org petition for UFC 2 to come to pc the average price of a new origin game is £45 x that by 14000 £630.000 that's only the people who where looking for the announcement so they could make 300.9million+ so its not like the money isn't there the demand is high I have waited for so long I am actually tempted to waste £300 on a console just to play the UFC games just stupid every time EA just send a link to click on to see a announcement or a Facebook page its dumb as hell rather say its not planned or it is.Better be on pc by UFC 4.

Message 9 of 74 (273,072 Views)

★★ Guide

Nioh was announced today for PC, if Koei Tecmo can listen to fans I'm sure EA can too.  Oh yeah, especially considering EA has it's own games platform on PC called Origin where for mysterious reasons they don't release all their games.

Message 10 of 74 (272,929 Views)