Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

by JonoRXGaming

Original Post

Re: can we get ea ufc 3 on the PC please, all this ufc games but none on the PC.

★★★ Novice
@EA_Roger you Twitch-link leads to a non-loading video.
Message 41 of 74 (10,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ultimately its a bit of a disgrace that EA didn't release this on PC. All the support for both Battlefront games and all the PC Fifa players. The PC gaming community wanted this title and EA spat in everyone's face. EA are lower in my views and everyone i speak to says they will buy less EA titles. Imagine the revenue opportunity with UFC3 on PC. 

EA - you let us PC gamer's down 

Message 42 of 74 (9,996 Views)

★★ Novice

it took EA 11 years to bring Madden Back to PC.  Hate to tell you but your in for a long wait guys, EA just doesnt give a * about the PC platform.  if it wasnt for the shear outrage it would cause, they would stop developing Fifa for PC too if they could get away with itl.

Message 43 of 74 (8,956 Views)

★ Novice

DO IT ALREADY

Message 44 of 74 (8,486 Views)

Re: Can we get ea UFC 3 on the PC please?

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for responding EA team. I hope you continue to review and weigh this feedback accordingly. I wanted to comment to let you know this is my #1 EA request. The madden franchise being ported to PC this year was big and a long time coming but I feel like the UFC appeals to a younger generation that are much more likely to PC-game. It seems like an obvious move as it would cater to the illustrious 18-25ish male with disposable income demographic. Not to mention the esports possibilities you'd open to hardcore gamers that use PC only, especially in the areas of the world that happen to deeply coincide MMA and eSports (Russia, Brazil and, in recent years, China - among others). My assumption is that development has not been deemed cost effective when you compare the stats across platforms but as blizzard has recently found out, what makes the investors excited has no correlation to what people actually want. I know with tech companies as large as EA you need tons of feedback to even start the process of consideration so I hope this message will make it back to an EA rep to be escalated. Feel free to reach out to me personally as well. 

Message 45 of 74 (7,828 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was looking too buy all 3 titles on origin toady... Guess what . Lazy company.. 

Message 46 of 74 (7,219 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just registering my disappointment with the UFC game not being released on PC.  I've bought about 6 steam games so far this month and would happily buy this one, but of course it doesn't exist.  I'm signing the petition as well.  Not cool EA.  Support PC gamers.  We pay good money, too.

Message 47 of 74 (7,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

The clip that supposedly shows devs answering this question is them saying pretty much "it's not hard. we just haven't." WTF.  Really sad and goes along with people saying they really don't care about PC gamers.  Surprised this video is linked to as a supposed adequate answer to this issue.  It's actually an insulting answer.  They say it's not hard, and won't even guarantee UFC 4 after saying that... jeez man.

Message 48 of 74 (7,174 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I would give anything to have the fightnight games and UFC say games on PC surely not that hard to port them? 

Loving Fifa on PC, hate missing these 2 titles however I flat out refuse to get a console just for these games for machinary inferior to my gaming rig. EA please listen to your fans?

Message 49 of 74 (6,512 Views)

★ Novice

I also want a good fighting game like the UFC series on PC but the truth of the matter is that EA doesn't care about us any. They will not listen to us unless it starts effecting their profit, and honestly i'm really sorry to say that but its become the truth and they have done nothing but prove it over and over again. From over priced Micro-Transactions to launching an unfinished AAA game that just feels like an older game just some reworking done, then Proceeding to say "some" mechanics of the game was scrapped to focus on content that isn't there, and how did we get them to listen? By boycotting the game so they had no other option. While i still have hope that maybe UFC will come to PC one day I'm just not holding my breath with EA anymore. They was once my favorite game developers but have rapidly dropped due to lies and greediness. So if your waiting don't hold your breath. 

Message 50 of 74 (6,063 Views)