Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the league'

by Cr9_Da_Blanco

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the league'

★★★ Novice

I thought they fixed it. BUT everytime I try to redeem my points it says registration has ended. Any help? 

Message 1 of 80 (13,091 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

Community Manager
Hey all,

This should now be resolved, thanks for your patience.
EACade

View in thread

Message 53 of 80 (11,893 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the leag

★★★ Novice

I think the dev team messed something up. After 2nd October no one was able to earn this trophy according to psnprofiles.com. Any help from the mods would be highly appreciated. I just want to be directed at the right direction 😔

Message 2 of 80 (13,037 Views)

Re: Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the leag

Community Manager
Hi @Cr9_Da_Blanco,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 3 of 80 (13,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hi @Cr9_Da_Blanco,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.

Appreciate the response. It was fixed so that people could get this trophy even after weekend league ends. Don't know what messed it up again. Please keep us informed thanks. 

Message 4 of 80 (13,027 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same problem here....

it’s keep saying ”registration has ended”

hope they i’ll fix this so i can get the last trophy for this game! 

Message 5 of 80 (12,978 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me

Message 6 of 80 (12,963 Views)

FIFA 20 - Turning off FUT Champs has broken the PS4 trophy list

★★ Novice

earlier this week a received a community message when I logged in to FIFA 20 stating that even though FUT Champs had transferred over to FIFA 21, players could still redeem their 2000 pts for entry into weekend league... the purpose of which was to allow for the PS4 trophy to pop once redeemed.

I have the 2000 points to redeem but when I attempt it, it states that their is no weekend league to redeem for.

I don’t care about playing the weekend league, I just want the trophy to pop. I have every FIFA platinum since 13 and don’t want the streak to end!! Please fix this bug. 

Message 7 of 80 (12,846 Views)

Re: FIFA 20 - Turning off FUT Champs has broken the PS4 trophy list

Hero
@OopsThe_SilenceOo EA have said they will have the occasional weekend league occurring in Fifa 20 in order for players to complete trophy and objective achievements.

They have not said how often it will be, i would guess every few months they might have 1 or 2 weekend leagues in Fut 20.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 80 (12,836 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the detail!  Not sure how I’ll keep a track of when they’ll actually run it. The easier solution would be to let people register their qualification and just not play it till it roles round. That way the trophy pops and people don’t miss out on the random weekend they have to do it on.

I appreciate your insight though. Many Thanks

Message 9 of 80 (12,833 Views)

Hero
@OopsThe_SilenceOo if you have twitter there are 2 informative official EA profiles on there:

@EASPORTSFIFA - covers Fifa titles (might have futchamps 20 news)
and
@EAFIFADIRECT - this has Fifa 21 news

Good luck! You got an impressive fifa platinum collection, hope you get fifa20 too!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 80 (12,833 Views)