Re: Can't put coffee table in front of Couch

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't put coffee table in front of Couch

Champion (Retired)

Not sure if this is a bug but if it isn't, I am not amused!

The first picture is where I had the coffee table and now I can't put it back. The second picture is where it is ok to put it now. 

Please tell me this is a bug and if it isn't, why in the world would you do this EA? 

NOTE TO EVERYONE: DON'T MOVE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PUT IT BACK!! 😕😤

Message 1 of 4 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Something is blocking it.  I usually have this problem when I remodel something in the kitchen, but the solution is to remove the things around it (you can drop them anywhere else) put the table and then replace the other items.  For some reason, order matters when placing some items.  (Try the rug first, that is a common culprit).

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Something is blocking it.  I usually have this problem when I remodel something in the kitchen, but the solution is to remove the things around it (you can drop them anywhere else) put the table and then replace the other items.  For some reason, order matters when placing some items.  (Try the rug first, that is a common culprit).

Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob Ok I will try tomorrow. I fell asleep on the couch and I'm off to bed. Talk to everyone this afternoon. Thank you and I'm really glad you're back.. And your party was a blast. I have pics I'll put up tomorrow. My crew met your new crew!, See you later! 😊😴

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob It was one of the pictures hanging on the wall. After I moved it, I put the picture back and it was fine Thanks! 😊

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)