Re: Can’t play arcade mode online with my friend

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Can’t play arcade mode online with my friend

★ Novice

Hi I’m here in regards to Star Wars battlefront 2 I wanted to play arcade mode with my friend. we both have PS4 but we can’t play arcade together online only through split-screen I was thinking that with a new update to the game you can allow us to both play arcade mode together online instead of just having to do split-screen. I hope you understand my question.

Message 1 of 5 (5,270 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @saliba2001 

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us! The Arcade Mode has been initially created with mostly a single player experience in mind. As you've already noticed, you can play it with your friend via split-screen on consoles, but the online mode is unfortunately not available.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (5,220 Views)

★ Novice

Do you think you could add online to the arcade mode on Star Wars battlefront 2? I’d really appreciate it if you could 

Message 3 of 5 (5,214 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@saliba2001 

I'm sorry, but it's definitely not something that I can add to the game myself Disappointed

Again, thanks for sharing your idea! It's something for the developers to consider Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (5,199 Views)

I too, would really like to see a 'private match' system added to the arcade modes! 

For example, you could select maps from a list and add them to a rotation. Then you can invite friends and they are able to join your game. Bonus points if all the arcade settings can be made available for such a private match! (For example: one shot hit, double health, etc).

Message 5 of 5 (5,195 Views)