Can't log into Gallery App

by Mateoski06

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't log into Gallery App

★★★ Novice

I can log into Origin just fine, and I can log into the Gallery on my computer just fine, but I can't for some reason log into the Gallery App on my phone. I even reset my password too and that doesn't do anything.

Anyone else have a solution for this?

Message 1 of 19 (2,431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 Gallery App won't log in

★ Apprentice
Okay so after some trial and error and some help I figured out. The app has issues with special characters. In my case the &. After changing my passwords to just uppercase, lowercase numbers and letters, it worked fine. So if you are currently having this issue and have a special characters in your password, to use the app you will have to update.

Also EA you should really update your app to accept special characters as its just a safer when it comes to passwords.

View in thread

Message 15 of 19 (3,151 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't log into Gallery App

EA app Team

Hi @Mateoski06,

Are you getting any error message in the app when you try to log in?

I'd try to reinstall the app, in case the first installation went wrong. If that doesn't help, could you tell us if you are on iOS or Android and which is your OS version?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 2 of 19 (2,405 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm on a Galaxy S7 Edge, so my app is the Android version.
Message 3 of 19 (2,385 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for that info @Mateoski06. Could you try to uninstall the app, restart your device, and install it again?

-Mai

Message 4 of 19 (2,371 Views)

The sims 4 Gallery App won't log in

★ Apprentice
I can not log into the sims 4 gallery app. I am using the right log in because I can log into the computer gallery and EA account just fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times along side restart of the phone in between each time. I am using a Samsung core phone.
Message 5 of 19 (2,382 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @druidtiefling,

I've merged your thread here because we are talking about this issue in this topic.

Could you tell me which error message are you getting? A screenshot would be great.

Also, have you tried logging in with a different connection? Using WiFi if you were trying to connect with your mobile data.

-Mai

Message 6 of 19 (2,347 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have tried logging in using WiFi and data. Neither seem to work. It thinks I am putting in the wrong email and password even though it works fine on pc.
Message 7 of 19 (2,341 Views)

EA app Team

Were you able to log into the Gallery App in the past, @druidtiefling? If so, do you remember more or less when this started to happen?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 8 of 19 (2,323 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have in the passed. Uninstalled a while ago, and when I reinstalled it a couple of weeks ago and now it want log in. 

Message 9 of 19 (2,317 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @druidtiefling,

Could you make sure you are running the latest Android version, and also to clear your app cache and data? You can learn how to do that here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Let us know if you have any questions Standard smile

-Mai

Message 10 of 19 (2,313 Views)